Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by B04W View Post
    Try this and report back.
    Doesn't change anything. In fact, that's what I was doing all along...
    I read somewhere that if you are on the latest 6.1 version of WMDC that it is buggy. I downrev'ed to 6.0 WMDC (Vista users) and it is much better than before (although not perfect). Something to try....
    I have been having this same issue. What has been working is - with phone awake - plug in for a couple of seconds, unplug for a couple of seconds, and plug in again. It recognizes it the second time every time - strange...
    cup & string
    I'm having this problem as well running WinXP and AS 4.5. It definitely seems to be a hardware issue involving the cable...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B04W View Post

That's a different issue entirely, and I actually have no problem syncing on both my work and home computer. No errors in either case, it's just that the phone doesn't get recognized as a device at all sometimes, you have to unplug and replug to get the computer to see it...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    That's a different issue entirely, and I actually have no problem syncing on both my work and home computer. No errors in either case, it's just that the phone doesn't get recognized as a device at all sometimes, you have to unplug and replug to get the computer to see it...
    Yep... Mine will get a power connection right off but I have to wiggle the cable to get an AS connection.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12