1.    #1  
    im using icons with ultimate launch and would like more screen space... can i get rid of that bar at the top where u dial a number?

if so... will i still be able to dial a number and see it on my screen?

Thanks
    From the today screen press menu->preference->Hide Lookup Field
  3.    #3  
    what about the bar that says Sprint.... then to the right has my bluetooth, roaming.... etc etc

thanks by the way
    Quote Originally Posted by andyacecandy View Post
    what about the bar that says Sprint.... then to the right has my bluetooth, roaming.... etc etc

thanks by the way
    not yet....hopefully soon though....it took a couple of weeks before we got ride of it on the Treo 700
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    From the today screen press menu->preference->Hide Lookup Field
    Thanks for this little tip; I needed to add the date to the today screen and removing this helped!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    What am I missing here? I can't find this "preferences" selection, let alone "hide lookup field".

When I tap on START, I get all the normal choices...one of which is SETTINGS. but no PREFERENCES in there.

Where is this thing hidden that I am missing? I really want to get rid of that LOOKUP field, too.

thanks
    K--
    on the right side bottom corner where it says menu > preferences> hide lookup field
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Wow. Thanks. I saw that there was a MENU next to the bottom softkey, but I wasn't paying attention to it.

How silly of me.

Thanks for your help. Appreciated.

K--
    start menu -> settings can get you to the same place, fyi.