Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    You can get a 8gb hc card on Amazon for around $35 shipped. That's pretty cheap.
    Can you post a link? I can't find a card at THAT price!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    Red button off tweak
    What is the red button off tweak for? Doesn't it (the red 'off' button) have the same function as on the 700wx?

Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    Can you post a link? I can't find a card at THAT price!!!!

What is the red button off tweak for? Doesn't it (the red 'off' button) have the same function as on the 700wx?
    here's a link...

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroS...bosnation0e-20

or just search for "8gb micro sd"
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    here's a link...

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroS...bosnation0e-20

or just search for "8gb micro sd"
    I just came back to edit that I found it (when I added 'micro sd' things started happening LOL.....duh!!!) Thanks for posting it!!!

4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
    NRG...how well is Intelligolf working for you (GPS function, etc). I thought I read somewhere else that it was not working properly. Thanks.
    I haven't had it on the course yet, but it was picking up distance, and 8 GPS Sats.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    I haven't had it on the course yet, but it was picking up distance, and 8 GPS Sats.
    Hmm...is this with or without GPS Gate?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I downloaded the intelligolf and the GPS works great without GPS Gate. Just go to the settings and into the GPS Manager and set the port to COM7 and set the same port in Intelligolf and it will work just fine.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    AE Buttons plus
    Resco Explorer 07
    Citrix Client (for work)
    Netfront 3.5 web browser
    Coreplayer (youtube + video)
    Pocket Player (music, streaming + podcasts)
    octrotalk (google talk, yahoo client)
    chm ebook reader
    Logemin
    Google Maps
    Treo Alert
    SBP Alarm
    Ewallet pro
    TomTom Nav + gps gate
    IE mobile one handed browsing tweak
    Red button off tweak
    if you could tell me how to get citrix I think you would be my new best friend!
    This was a really usefully thread. I am still trying to set my Treo up, but so far I have:
    metro
    pocket rar
    phm reg editor
    weatherbug
    tms installer (scrollbar issues but manageable)
    keylight
    imdb mobile
    jspa program manger (really simple to use)
    wifi sender
    seven
    foxit
    asynckiller
    safeboxextender
    enable mms
    motweets
    new youtube app (tho it has buffer issues)
    Some general games
    Nitrogen w 320x320 skin
    Vicsoft Cleartemp & winxplore (not necessary but still useful)

I am going to try some of these programs I see on this thread. I am still trying to get a led alert program that doesnt lock up my treo like treoalerts. Treo alerts had so much potential but I just couldn't get it to work the way I wanted)

I know this is already an old phone, but after having a 700p for 2 years, I switched to a Touch pro 2 and hated it. It took me two weeks to get it doing what the 800w was doing out of the box.

I really miss tryda but the Included Maps program is really awesome. Found 10 McDs in my immediate area when gmaps found only 2. In Manhattan no less! Gmaps is well....not great. It has sent me 3 times to nonexistent shops and 5 times to closed stores.

Great site.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RosaCar View Post
    This was a really usefully thread. I am still trying to set my Treo up, but so far I have:
    metro
    pocket rar
    phm reg editor
    weatherbug
    tms installer (scrollbar issues but manageable)
    keylight
    imdb mobile
    jspa program manger (really simple to use)
    wifi sender
    seven
    foxit
    asynckiller
    safeboxextender
    enable mms
    motweets
    new youtube app (tho it has buffer issues)
    Some general games
    Nitrogen w 320x320 skin
    Vicsoft Cleartemp & winxplore (not necessary but still useful)

I am going to try some of these programs I see on this thread. I am still trying to get a led alert program that doesnt lock up my treo like treoalerts. Treo alerts had so much potential but I just couldn't get it to work the way I wanted)

I know this is already an old phone, but after having a 700p for 2 years, I switched to a Touch pro 2 and hated it. It took me two weeks to get it doing what the 800w was doing out of the box.

I really miss tryda but the Included Maps program is really awesome. Found 10 McDs in my immediate area when gmaps found only 2. In Manhattan no less! Gmaps is well....not great. It has sent me 3 times to nonexistent shops and 5 times to closed stores.

Great site.
    I have been using a treo 755p, I really love the way Palm OS works, one click to do most things, but I do miss a couple of things about PPC, like google maps with GPS, when you mention the things the 800w does out of the box, can you tell me a little about that, I have had an HTC Touch, and a Samsung intrepid, I hate how long it takes PPC to load an app, and how many clicks it takes just to make an appointment on those devices, is the 800 any better?
    Thanks
    Terry
    @Tmair
    Three clicks from the home screen to add an appointment on the 800w. Calendar>Right soft key>New Appointment. The move from palm OS to Win Mobile 6.1 OS for me took a week of reading forums like this one. But I ended up with a phone that did everything I wished the 755p could do.

@RosaCar
    I use Treo Alert Pro Full version 8.2 without any issues on my 800w for 3 years. I did notice you have a lot of programs loaded so is there a chance one of these conflicts with Treo Alerts or is there a memory use issue?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4west View Post
    @Tmair
    Three clicks from the home screen to add an appointment on the 800w. Calendar>Right soft key>New Appointment. The move from palm OS to Win Mobile 6.1 OS for me took a week of reading forums like this one. But I ended up with a phone that did everything I wished the 755p could do.
    Thank you for the reply, I am familiar with WM6.1 and 6.5, I think I liked 6.1 better, but I did not care for the touch, and the soft keyboard, I love the form factor of the Treo 755p, and the ease of use, but I do miss the on board GPS, does the GPS in the 800 still work if you are out of network coverage?
    You mentioned that inside of a week you had a device that you wished the 755p could do, would you expand on that?
    Thanks again
    Terry
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12