1.    #1  
    Just incase if you didn't notice from the title of this thread, it's also the title of Bill Gate's book, I have finally move from POS to WM. Well... at least it's on the way.

To transfer my contacts do I just sync with an outlook? currently I only use Palm's desktop... and I'll also be reading up on the POS application == WM application. I am pretty sure I'll miss some stuff...

I spend 66 minutes talking to the a nice telemarket lady (Gwen), her English is understandable. Got $249.99 for 800w and same price for Mogul best of all didn't change my plan! I was asking for iphone price but she couldn't do it.

I am looking forward to "the road ahead" hope it's happy sailing. cheers
    Last edited by justdoit2; 07/21/2008 at 11:17 PM. Reason: price
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    I put my contacts and calendar into Outlook then synced it to the new phone.
  3.    #3  
    Gwen, great job! it appears she didn't put the note for free shipping and the $50 credit to bring my wife's Mogul to $249.99.

now I have to end up talking to ecare, which is probably what I should of done in the first place. I didn't want to be one of those "people" who call ecare and waste lot of their time... but if their Telemarket group doesn't write down what they say hmmm makes me wonder what will happen after 2 years.

oh well, I guess big company is only worry about qtr to qtr.

I guess next time I should have everything in writing? which is hard to do over the phone. my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit2 View Post
    Just incase if you didn't notice from the title of this thread, it's also the title of Bill Gate's book, I have finally move from POS to WM. Well... at least it's on the way.

To transfer my contacts do I just sync with an outlook? currently I only use Palm's desktop... and I'll also be reading up on the POS application == WM application. I am pretty sure I'll miss some stuff...

I spend 66 minutes talking to the a nice telemarket lady (Gwen), her English is understandable. Got $249.99 for 800w and same price for Mogul best of all didn't change my plan! I was asking for iphone price but she couldn't do it.

I am looking forward to "the road ahead" hope it's happy sailing. cheers
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w