Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I used this program on my 700wx. It was great to just have the LED blink green when any notification was present.

I installed it on my 800w, and, instead of the LED blinking when a notification is present, it now vibrates every couple of seconds.

Would anyone be willing to look at the executible and fix it? You install the SdkCerts.cab, and then place the msgled.exe (zipped up below) in your Startup folder and soft reset.

I know the TreoAlerts app is out there, but I really am not that much of a power user. I just need the LED to blink when I have any type of notification.

Thanks,
    Davin
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Seems like I remember somewhere in another thread someone said Palm had switched something in the code between vibrate and LED or something?
    Probably easier just to rewrite it. This is just a cabbed up version of my little script in the Fun with MortScript thread. Can't do it right now, but maybe sometime this week.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Cool - thanks a million hannip!
    hannip,

I don't think that's correct As this file came from XDA (Treo 750 forum) and does not require Mortscript to be installed in order to function.

(i posted this file in the 700wx forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    hannip,

I don't think that's correct As this file came from XDA (Treo 750 forum) and does not require Mortscript to be installed in order to function.

(i posted this file in the 700wx forum)
    Actually... http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=557

It's just a compiled cabbed up version of my little nled script.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I've got MortScript installed (so I could run A2DP.mscr). So, if using MortScript would make it easier to fix, that would be fine.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Any progress?
    Haven't gotten to it yet. If you want an interim MortScript solution you can try this.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525

You'll need to edit the script though.
    Change
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 1" )
    To
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )

and change
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 0" )
    To
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Sorry to be a pain, but - anything yet?
    Why dont you just spend 10 minutes with treo alert? All I have it doing is flashing the LED on notifications, no today plugins, weather or anything else. It can do a lot more but doesnt have to.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Haven't gotten to it yet. If you want an interim MortScript solution you can try this.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525

You'll need to edit the script though.
    Change
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 1" )
    To
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 1" )

and change
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "0 0" )
    To
    RunWait( "\Windows\LEDUp.exe", "1 0" )
    Hello --

I tried changing these in the script on my Treo Pro and I'm getting the vibrator alert instead of the LED. I'm guessing that's a known limitation for now?

Thanks!