1.    #1  
    Hey, have been a die hard POS fan till now.
    Have been playing with the 800W and can say, I am into it. Sure there is a learning curve, but it is short and not a problem.
    My 800W is almost set. I am able to do what I always did on my 755p, learnt the key strokes and menus required to do everything in a few days now and am comfortable to say this will work just as well and if not better.
    I know many have said this before me, but hear this from a POS purist:
    Time is here to make the jump.
    I still have to get tomtom to run. among other things.
    Instead of porting all the POS proggies over with styletap, I am keen on learning the WM way to accomplish the same as what was there on POS. I think that will pay off most for us.
    What programs did you have in your Palm OS Treos and which of them have and do not have counterparts on your WM Treo?
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    maybe, but it will be too hard with this phone - after a week with it (switched from 755p) I feel like a beta tester - too many problems to make this phone attractive.
    No counterparts: TakePhone, ChatterEmail, Call Recorder, just to name a few. Bunches of Palm counterparts to those existing in the WM world are also much better than WM: 2Day, 4Cast, Datebook6, Documents to Go (the entire application suite).