1.    #1  
    I bought this printer mainly for my laptop to keep in my car while I am on the road working. This printer is super nice, and I realized that I could hook my 800 to it. No drivers required; it recognized it right away and connected via bluetooth.

Currently, the only program that seems to offer printer functionality is Contacts. I didn't see the option in Word or Notes which is unfortunate, but hey, it's something that I wasn't even contemplating when I bought the printer.

It's a nice feature to offer and I'm sure more functionality will be offered soon!
    I think you can print pictures also.

Surur
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    I think you can print pictures also.

Surur
    Yes you are correct; just confirmed.
    yes, the 800W is lookin gooder and gooder!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    yes, the 800W is lookin gooder and gooder!
    Na, I'm just imagining things. There is no way you just said "gooder and gooder."
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Na, I'm just imagining things. There is no way you just said "gooder and gooder."
    Yes, obviously it's "weller and weller". Or, if you want to be especially classy, "more and more goodly".
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    So I have a Belkin BT printer adapter on my HP office printer and has been working with my 755p for printing. What do I need to print with on the WM6.1? Not able to print yet with the 800W. Seems to pair, but print job does not go thro. Do I need printboy or some proggy/ drivers?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    That's interesting. It didn't occur to me to print from my phone, but since it does have bluetooth...

Wait!! It also has WiFi and Mobile Office! You'd think you could print from Mobile Word to a network printer or at least through bluetooth. Now I'm kind of mad that they didn't implement this fully or even semi partially.
    ActivePrint sounds like a promising app.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Checked the Activeprint. But this seems like you need to send it to a PC and then print it from there. I would much rather have a print server on the device (Treo) so I can use it with any BT or WiFi capable printer.
    Any other options out there?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I want to revisit this topic. Has anyone found a way to print Word? I am using Docs to go and would like to have the ability to print. I am also using a redfly.
    wonder if you can pring PDFs?
    This software allows printing:

http://www.softmaker.com/english/ofptm_en.htm