1.    #1  
    I dropped my phone on the cement today and it got a pretty big scratch on the corner that is just bothering me. I may get it replaced since I am paying the $7/month insurance but if there's a rubber case out there, I can just put that on and ignore it in my mind haha

Anyone know of any?
    I don't think there's one out yet. Seidio is working on one at the moment, as I'm sure others are too.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andyacecandy View Post
    I dropped my phone on the cement today and it got a pretty big scratch on the corner that is just bothering me. I may get it replaced since I am paying the $7/month insurance but if there's a rubber case out there, I can just put that on and ignore it in my mind haha

Anyone know of any?
    Will insurance really replace your phone for a solely cosmetic reason like that?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Will insurance really replace your phone for a solely cosmetic reason like that?
    hmm, I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    hmm, I doubt it.
    Which is why you should "accidentally" run over it with your car on the way to the sprint store.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    The insurance program will replace the phone for any kind of damage or if you "lose" it. So if you lose it or it gets ran over or falls into water they will replace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    The insurance program will replace the phone for any kind of damage or if you "lose" it. So if you lose it or it gets ran over or falls into water they will replace it.
    with a deductable. $50?
    I am using a centro silicone case. for the most part everything lines up.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMB Driver View Post
    I am using a centro silicone case. for the most part everything lines up.
    Are the soft keys usable?
  10.    #10  
    yea i could run it over but eh its gonna happen sooner or later so ill just accept it for now until somethin does happen to it

i need a skin case to help ease my eyes when i look at it though haha

how much longerrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Are the soft keys usable?
    Yes, you can manipulate the soft keys, it's a soft case.

I took some pictures, but since I'm in a hotel room and away from my digital camera, I had to play trick photgraphy with the two mirrors in the bathroom. Please forgive the angles, but I did my best.

There's an opening just in the right place for the stylus and vibrate switch. Another bonus is the grips on the backside. It's a thin silicone, so it doesn't add a lot of weight or feel like the one for my 755.

I got it at a mall vendor for $10 in Myrtle Beach over the weekend

I drops things a lot, so this will do until a decent one comes out.
    Attached Images Attached Images