1.    #1  
    Has anybody gotten audio over bluetooth working? I upgraded (I thought) from a 750 to the 800w and can't figure out how to make the audio over bluetooth work. I swear it worked a couple of times and now its gone. I'm using the same Jawbone headset I used with the 750.

Software running includes:

spb Mobile Shell
    spb Pocket Plus
    Today Agenda
    PhoneWeaver
    Weather Panel
    SplashMoney
    Memaid
    Recso Explores
    Resco Registry
    MagicKB

There was a thread on the 750 board about "audio over bluetooth DONE" sure would love to see one on the 800w board. The volume of the 800w is so low I cant hear the notifications and/or Navigation information while driving. Very frustrating.

Any suggestions are welcomed...thanks!
    Yeah, one of my better hacks.

Not sure something like that would work on the 800w, but I haven't tried anything yet so who knows.

For now you may want to consider getting a headset that supports A2DP such as the Jabra 8040. Others have said it works good. I just got mine today.
    There is a freeware app that just came out: BT Music

doesn't work

haven't tried BT Audio--not hopeful though

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4.    #4  
    WOW...I got the two masters to respond...thanks a bunch. I cant be the only one REALLY wanting/needing this. I'll try the link and let you know.
  5. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    For now you may want to consider getting a headset that supports A2DP such as the Jabra 8040. Others have said it works good. I just got mine today.

I wish it was a little louder... I want to ROCK OUT with my mono.
    pocket player also has an option to send to bluetooth, if it detects a bt headset connection detected. Try it and/or btaudio
    Quote Originally Posted by dwg View Post

I wish it was a little louder... I want to ROCK OUT with my mono.
    Just trying mine out. Works good but yeah the volume needs a boost.
    Well I have a stereo bluetooth headset and it works perfectly with no issues, but Im assuming that you are looking at mono bluetooths to work.
    Yeah, my S9's sound great. The 8040 sounds better than I expected. It's plenty loud for music using Pocket Tunes. Just wish the volume would be higher for phone calls. I assume it's the same issue that the handset has. :-/
  10.    #10  
    Yeah, my S9's sound great. The 8040 sounds better than I expected. It's plenty loud for music using Pocket Tunes. Just wish the volume would be higher for phone calls. I assume it's the same issue that the handset has. :-/
    Thanks for all of the input. I was hoping to get the Jawbone working. Don't really want to buy yet another headset but it sounds like thats the only option right now. The BT Audio didn't work.

Maybe hannip "the great" can work his magic with a 800w BT Audio hack.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Yeah, one of my better hacks.

Not sure something like that would work on the 800w, but I haven't tried anything yet so who knows.

Haahahhah, so did I.... like minds and all that
    Quote Originally Posted by elrodvoss View Post
    Well I have a stereo bluetooth headset and it works perfectly with no issues, but Im assuming that you are looking at mono bluetooths to work.
    Did you get it to work with windows media ? if so how? I can't get it I have motorola H820
    If you've installed Palm's bluetooth patch you can use the BTAudio utils to turn on the audio channel when not in a call. This allows music or any other pda audio to be played on regular headsets.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=58
    If you've installed Palm's bluetooth patch you can use the BTAudio utils to turn on the audio channel when not in a call. This allows music or any other pda audio to be played on regular headsets.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...6&postcount=58
    Yes.... I LOVE THIS.... Although I'm using a different app but it is all the same.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.