Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Well, has it? i miss this on my HTC touch, but the old 750 rip isnt workin well with WM6.1. the one on the 800w runs with 6.1 and should work fine
    go to the HTC website and download the new update for the touch. They added quite a few new goodies to the package, including threaded text. I'm actually considering returning the 800 and getting the Touch now.
    Windows Mobile 6.1 comes with threading support... why do you need the Palm app?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I'm already running the latest rom w/ WinMO6.1 and GPS. The windows threaded SMS jus isnt as good as the palm version. For 1, its missing smileys an d palm's 6.1 version has a few lil tweaks that make it really nice.
    I'm running Palm's threaded text messaging just fine on my WM 6.1 Mogul. Are you sure you have the right version? There should be a cab that you install. When you restart your device, it should work just fine.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    on htc touches 6.1 rom, im gettin errors and its crashing. So i figure id trry the latest version. which seems to be on the new treo 800w.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I'm have it running just fine on my 6.1 touch (sprint) no issues.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer