Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. greenlion's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anybody know of one? I really miss this from my Treo700. Does it use the same stylus as the Centro? If so I assume there is a good chance some company already has this out.. thanks
  2. #2  
    I just want a stylus that's not cheap plastic.
  3. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #3  
    Piggyback
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlion View Post
    Anybody know of one? I really miss this from my Treo700. Does it use the same stylus as the Centro? If so I assume there is a good chance some company already has this out.. thanks
    Seidio plans to release pen stylus for Treo 800W this week.
  5. #5  
    woot!
  6. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release pen stylus for Treo 800W this week.
    Sweet. How are you folks coming along on a thin hard case?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Sweet. How are you folks coming along on a thin hard case?
    Yes, we are working on it. I do not have ETA yet, should not be too long.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release pen stylus for Treo 800W this week.
    What material? If it's metal (or mostly metal), does it interfer with the signal?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release pen stylus for Treo 800W this week.
    Nice. Are there any lists of accessories and rough release dates from Seidio? I want to know about a dock that can also hold an extra battery and possibly a MicroUSB to 3.5mm adapter but I don't know who will be selling them or if anyone will.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    What material? If it's metal (or mostly metal), does it interfer with the signal?
    This is my question as well. I had heard that certain materials can and will interfer with the GPS signal and that was why Palm used all plastic.
  11. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Yes, we are working on it. I do not have ETA yet, should not be too long.
    Vaugery. booooo hisssss.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    This is my question as well. I had heard that certain materials can and will interfer with the GPS signal and that was why Palm used all plastic.
    Seidio metal stylus should not have any interfere with the GPS. With the current A-GPS technology, the data is collected from both GPS receiver and the Cell phone signal. Just like the HTC Kaiser / HTC Touch, they are using a metal stylus as well.

    Also, Centro also uses the plastic stylus like the one for Treo 800w.

Posting Permissions