1.    #1  
    Something went haywire during my installation of Wisbar and now my 5-way navigation buttons are mapped all wrong....pressing right goes down, left goes up, etc...etc....
    I can't find anywhere to manually remap these back to the correct settings. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or do I have to do a hard reset??
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Did you ever find the answer to this? I'm having the same problem. I was hoping to avoid a hard reset.
    Actually, the Navigator is fine, your screen has been rotated. I know, it looks fine, you say. Mine did that using SPB Movile Shell. I clicked on something to see what it did, nothing except that afterwards my Navigator was messed up just like yours. After Hard resetting, re-installing, and trying that button again, a couple times (Yeah, I'm a little hard headed) I finally figured out what the button did, rotated the screen. But, the 800w doesn't seem to actually rotate, it just messes up the navigator. Go figure.

From what I've seen on the forum, the only fix is to hard reset. Unless you can find the screen rotate funcion in Wisbar and try to rotate it back, but my guess is you won't be able to. Sorry.