1.    #1  
    I cannot believe this, but could it be true there is no copy/paste functionality in email? This is driving me crazy and I also noticed it in the calendar. Maybe I'm missing it, but this has been a major trouble point for me. Any tips?
    Its there , you have to highlight what you want to copy and touch it with the stylus for a moment until a menu pops up. One option is copy. do the same when you want to Paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Its there , you have to highlight what you want to copy and touch it with the stylus for a moment until a menu pops up. One option is copy. do the same when you want to Paste.
    I think you can also hold down the center button instead of using the stylus if you're selecting a single item. If selecting multiple items or text, you have to use the stylus.
    check out magikb. it lets you select things by holding shift and using the dpad, just like on a computer. Also, use ctrl key pro, i cant get it to work with the alt key like i did with the 700, but i use the calendar button. now, I can select parts of text and copy, cut, and paste without having to use my stylus.
    Think I'm gonna try using magikb. I've been trying to get ctrl key pro to work consistently on the 800w, but seems a bit buggy. Plus using the alt symbols hangs my device when multihook is enabled.