1.    #1  
    Did a search and couldn't find anything so here it goes.

Is there a way to stop Windows Media Player from rotating when I go full screen? I am using WMP on the desktop to re-encode and sync video's, but when I full screen it to my 800w, it rotates it to landscape which is of course pointless on a 320x320 display. Any help
    Mine did this too. I thought it was normal until I saw my wife's didn't do it. To fix it select menu while you are on media player, then options, then video, next uncheck scale to fit window. The screen will still go vertical if you choose full screen, but will be full screen horizontal if you don't. Kind of oposite of what you would think "scale to fit window" means, but it works. Hope this helps!
  3.    #3  
    doesn't help. without going to full screen it still cuts off the bottom of the video with the controls, and the point of going to fullscreen is to hide the controls. Is this not possible?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Just installed a program called AE Button, it remaps your keys to what ever you want. One feature it to rotate the screen with a keypress. Maybe that'll work.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    Just installed a program called AE Button, it remaps your keys to what ever you want. One feature it to rotate the screen with a keypress. Maybe that'll work.
    Does not work.