Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by kaw900r View Post
    So it sounds like you are telling me if I use my Sprint Navigation it is still going to drain my battery. So has anyone heard of one that will run navigation and be able to charge your battery also? How about the one from Sprint if it will charge I would pay for it.
    You need to find a charger that outputs more than 1A.

2A would be ideal (that's what the wall wart will charge).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    My Dura brand from Walmart charges while simultaneously using Sprint Nav & streaming audio. I highly recommend it.
    That's the same charger I have and I highly recommend it as well but, like I said, when I used GPS and Google Maps I noticed battery drain. I guess it just depends... Low signal areas use more juice and whatnot.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    800 ma chargers like the motorola will give you a good charge rate with all radios operating.

Mine, although a $6 ebay bought one is genuine, but there are many moto fakes with lower ma.

1 amp to 800 ma has got to be plenty if you do the math on the battery and look at high drain conditions like continuous gps with evdo or continuous wifi with evdo.
    Greatly appreciate all of your help and will head out to Wally world and pick 1 up. Does it say it is for the Treo oris it just a generic?
    Greatly appreciate all of your help and will head out to Wally world and pick 1 up. Does it say it is for the Treo oris it just a generic?
    It's for a Motorola but it should work.

Be aware that with heavy usage you can still exceed the 800 mA to 1 A that it puts out. But you gotta try pretty hard at it.
    This plug is as good as all of you have said. Tested it using resco weather and navigation while charging phone to full charge and maintaining 100%.

T/y all for ur advice.
    This plug is as good as all of you have said. Tested it using resco weather and navigation while charging phone to full charge and maintaining 100%.

T/y all for ur advice.

What is the model for this moto car charger?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123