1.    #1  
    yeah, i want a better stylus then the crappy one it came with and a case. something like a pouch and it doesn't need a clip.

also this battery sucks, so either a better battery or ac adapter would be nice...
    Join the long list of us who wish for the same thing. I can care less about the stylus, never use it, never will though. I bought a pouch and a much needed car charger because when in the car it stays on the charger.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Yup, add me to the list as well. I'm hoping for a slightly extended battery so it adds a little more juice but has a small additional back.

I also would like a MicroUSB to 3.5mm adapter that actually works with the 800w and a dock that can charge an additional battery (I love the offical ones from Palm but alas my old one won't work due to MicroUSB).
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Yup, add me to the list as well. I'm hoping for a slightly extended battery so it adds a little more juice but has a small additional back.

I also would like a MicroUSB to 3.5mm adapter that actually works with the 800w and a dock that can charge an additional battery (I love the offical ones from Palm but alas my old one won't work due to MicroUSB).
    They have a dock on the Sprint accessories site for the 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by tilroc View Post
    They have a dock on the Sprint accessories site for the 800w
    Yeah I noticed that but there is no good description or picture so I have no clue if it works like the 700wx dock where it lets you charge a spare battery. I wish Sprint was more descriptive on the things it sold.

I'm hoping to buy it when it comes out directly from Palm like I did for my 700wx dock.

The thing that bothers me on the dock form Sprint is the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprint.com
    This cradle & cable for TreoŽ PDA devices offers the ability to charge & back up (synch) your data via connection to your personal computer.
    As far as I know, the 800w is the first Palm device to use MicroUSB. This description says it works on multiple PDAs from Palm. I don't think this is the correct product.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Yeah I noticed that but there is no good description or picture so I have no clue if it works like the 700wx dock where it lets you charge a spare battery. I wish Sprint was more descriptive on the things it sold.

I'm hoping to buy it when it comes out directly from Palm like I did for my 700wx dock.

The thing that bothers me on the dock form Sprint is the following:

As far as I know, the 800w is the first Palm device to use MicroUSB. This description says it works on multiple PDAs from Palm. I don't think this is the correct product.
    I ordered the cradle from the Sprint accessories site b/c it quotes at bottom of the description that it is for 800w - when I received it it was for a Treo 650 STUPID!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tilroc View Post
    I ordered the cradle from the Sprint accessories site b/c it quotes at bottom of the description that it is for 800w - when I received it it was for a Treo 650 STUPID!!!
    Doesn't surprise me. There is no way for it to be compatible with multiple phones like it says and have it work with the 800w.

Pretty stupid mistake for Sprint to make IMO.
    hi

I ordered the battery/charger combo from palm.com along with the power/audio adaptor (no it does not have a 3.5mm output) yesterday. Seidio has the new stylus out (with ballpoint and/or without), but no ETA on a regular size battery w/more juice.

BigMots
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    FYI the pouch that came with my XV/PPC6700 works pretty nicely. Mine's a bit stretched out because I used it with an extended battery for a year, but if you found one that was hardly used I think it would fit an 800w nicely.