1.    #1  
    I just got this phone and I am enjoying so far. However, coming from the Centro... there are a few things I miss. Maybe there are things in WM that work the same... For example, in the Palm OS you can toggle the BT in the Call UI... but there is not way to disengage/re-engage on the phone itself... as far as I know. Does anyone else have workaround where I can toggle the phone speaker to bluetooth and vice versa. Otherwise, if I get a call and my bt is enabled... it makes it very difficult to answer the call if the bt headset is not in my ear. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Also, is there a workaround for Youtube and other videos?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreddy View Post
    I just got this phone and I am enjoying so far. However, coming from the Centro... there are a few things I miss. Maybe there are things in WM that work the same... For example, in the Palm OS you can toggle the BT in the Call UI... but there is not way to disengage/re-engage on the phone itself... as far as I know. Does anyone else have workaround where I can toggle the phone speaker to bluetooth and vice versa. Otherwise, if I get a call and my bt is enabled... it makes it very difficult to answer the call if the bt headset is not in my ear. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Also, is there a workaround for Youtube and other videos?
    Not True, just hit the Right soft key during a call.

If BT is on, you'll see the "Connect to BT" which allows you to force it back to BT if you answered with the Green button instead.

Likewise, on your Today screen you have the Connection Manger to quickly toggle on/off BT.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter