1.    #1  
    I upgraded from 700wx to 800w. I've found the same problem with both phones when it comes to Voice Command and bluetooth headsets--it doesn't work. Has anyone been able to do voice calling with a bluetooth headset? If so, what brand/model of the headset.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Try the Jabra BT 8040. It works.
    To be very specific, I can initiate a call by the side button for voice dial and then call in my contact to be called, but by then it is on my BT headset and from there no problem. I still cannot initiate a call completely from the BT headset. But all else works.
  3.    #3  
    I tried your method using both the Jabra 8010 and Jabra 8040. Voice command would open the contact but would not initiate the call. If I manually initiate the call BT would work. I like Voice Command with a wired headset since it allowed truely hands free driving. I like Voice Command with the Jabra 8010 for announcing my contacts for incoming calls. Hoefully, some day there will be a true BT solution.
    What about Nuance Voice Control? It's the voice command app that comes with the Q9c and I though it was designed for the Treo PalmOS and WM versions?
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 07/20/2008 at 10:35 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Try the Jabra BT 8040. It works.
    To be very specific, I can initiate a call by the side button for voice dial and then call in my contact to be called, but by then it is on my BT headset and from there no problem. I still cannot initiate a call completely from the BT headset. But all else works.
    I finally managed to get it work with the Jabra 8010 using Aviator's method. Thanks for the help.