Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have had several windows mobile devices, recently just comming from a touch since Nov 2007. On the 800w, I set all of my alerts to sound when I receive an email, text message etc. Start, settings, sounds & notifications, notifications then I choose the event and check the box for the alert. After I complete this it works for a couple of hours then I notice the the alarms do not sound. When I go back to check the settings all of my alerts are not checked. ???? Im confused, has this happened to anyone? I tried a couple of soft resets but no luck. Help
    I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by srt10 View Post
    I have had several windows mobile devices, recently just comming from a touch since Nov 2007. On the 800w, I set all of my alerts to sound when I receive an email, text message etc. Start, settings, sounds & notifications, notifications then I choose the event and check the box for the alert. After I complete this it works for a couple of hours then I notice the the alarms do not sound. When I go back to check the settings all of my alerts are not checked. ???? Im confused, has this happened to anyone? I tried a couple of soft resets but no luck. Help
    Might be a bug cause I get the same thing, especially for the notification/alert I want to turn on - new email. It usually works for a little bit and then it doesn't. I've hard reset the device a few times and the bug repeats.