Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Mal and Dieter thanks for all the info on the 800W!! I have decided to get the phone.. but want it in black.. Does anyone know if a Black version is coming to Sprint soon?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I haven't seen anything to indicate that they will be coming out with multiple colors.
    I agree. Just like the 700wx, it only came in one color. Though black would probably be nice, the blue isn't really that bad.
    I believe Verizon is getting silver but that's about it. Treos usually don't come in multiple colors.
    Treo 755p came in both Blue and Burgandy on Sprint.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    I think this will sell very well and we'll see another color in a few months to generate some more interest.