Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what is the significance of the temp in the top taskbar (i.e. 82 C) and why does it use a 'C' and not an "F" or the degree sign? also, right now my phone says 82C but weather.com says its currently 85 degrees. why don't these two sync up?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyosaurus View Post
    what is the significance of the temp in the top taskbar (i.e. 82 C) and why does it use a 'C' and not an "F" or the degree sign? also, right now my phone says 82C but weather.com says its currently 85 degrees. why don't these two sync up?
    I think that is supposed to be a degree symbol (o), but doesn't fit right so some gets cut off and it looks like a C....as for syncing up, I am still playing with it...the temp rises by the minute here in the desert, yet it will stay the same most of the day....
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMots View Post
    Cool, Got it to work on Today Screen...although still cannot see it in "Programs" ... I am able to update the weather .. thanks again.

BigMots
    Yeah it won't appear in programs - that is what I am trying to get the developer to realize that the icon in the task bar and the today plug in are the only way to access the program and if those are shut off - no dice.

Glad it worked.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    where can I get weatherpanel without having to pay for it
    That is actually weather to go freeware...didn't get weatherpanel because it was $$$. I don't think it is freeware.
    Congrats on fixing your problem!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Congrats on fixing your problem!
    Thanks. It confirms what I already know - it's effing hot in the desert....but good rain lately, so its not all bad.

This was fun - can't wait to find more stuff to screw with.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12