Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    Any idea as to when stores will have them in stock. The person at the store I went to , a corporate store, told me they had no idea, they just get them when they show up. I would like to play with one for a bit before deciding to jump to wm. thanks.
    Why not order them online?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbinbi View Post
    Any idea as to when stores will have them in stock. The person at the store I went to , a corporate store, told me they had no idea, they just get them when they show up. I would like to play with one for a bit before deciding to jump to wm. thanks.
    Call customer service, they are usually good at giving discounts.
    I went to a sprint kiosk in the mall a couple days ago and asked if they had "one of these". I wanted to see if they experienced the same crackling popping noise and muffledness i had experienced. When i pulled out the phone one of the guys was like "what is that?"

The others sales guy was like we haven't received them yet. So i left.. Oh well.. you get some people that know what they have and others are just clueless.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    I want to try it, not buy it yet. So, any idea when the stores are getting them?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbinbi View Post
    I want to try it, not buy it yet. So, any idea when the stores are getting them?
    ever try calling a few stores in your area? the sprint store locator (on the sprint website) is a handy little tool to identify and contact sprint stores within different areas of the country
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    did that. none available. that's why i am asking if anyone has an idea as to when stores are getting demo models. am 20 mi north of boston.
    Nashua has them.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    robber, thanks. If I am heading north, I will check it out, its about 40 min from here.