Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I have a Comcast account, and I use the same setting as I did with my previous phones, but for some reason, it takes literally about 3 or 4 minutes for a complete check of email...any solutions? (Or others with this problem?)

Thanks!
    Check you attachment settings? I would describe Outlook as anything BUT slow.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Ugh...do I need to leave my PC on at home for it to send the mail to my phone? I just want to be able to download via POP3 all nice and simple like! ;-p
    Nope. If you configured POP on your device to download from a POP server, then it doesn't require access to your PC.
    Mine slow, also...changed settings...still an issue. I receive 100+ daily, also, and they can be over 30 minutes in receipt/send etc.
    Charliec
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I hear ya...just exchanged mine today actually because I was missing a lot of text messages, and a few calls. Didn't see any posts about it in the forums, so I assume it to be a dud phone...hopefully I can confirm this before the 30 day return period is up!
    Comcast has been slow on every device I've owned. Its Comcast and not the device.
    Oh - I was simply referring to email and COmcast is not involved. Really unbelievably "slower" response than Chatter was on Palm 700...
    Charliec
    My experience with email on the 800w has been extremely good. All Earthlink accounts.