1.    #1  
    So just like with my 700wx, I need some accessories! I need a cradle that can charge / sync the phone and also store an additional battery. Is Palm going to eventually come out with one or will someone else?

I also want to get a mount for my car but I guess I can use a universal one.

What about headphones? Is there an adapter or something that would allow me to connect standard headphones to my phone? For the Mogul I purchased a small adapter that did this.

Any word on better a better stylus?

What about extended batteries? I'd really like a battery that's just a little more than the standard so it doesn't stick out much but gives me the juice I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    So just like with my 700wx, I need some accessories! I need a cradle that can charge / sync the phone and also store an additional battery. Is Palm going to eventually come out with one or will someone else?

I also want to get a mount for my car but I guess I can use a universal one.

What about headphones? Is there an adapter or something that would allow me to connect standard headphones to my phone? For the Mogul I purchased a small adapter that did this.

Any word on better a better stylus?

What about extended batteries? I'd really like a battery that's just a little more than the standard so it doesn't stick out much but gives me the juice I need.
    I'm in the same boat. I'd say give it a few weeks to a month and you'll probably start seeing accessories pop up for this device.
    so anyone know of a better stylus yet? i need something better than this flimsy plastic one fast..
    Quote Originally Posted by ecker View Post
    so anyone know of a better stylus yet? i need something better than this flimsy plastic one fast..
    Every gps device with the antenna internal which I have had has a plastic stylus.

It is plastic for a reason.
    Did anyone find a mount yet?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    Did anyone find a mount yet?
    http://store.treocentral.com/treo-80...cle-mounts.htm
    Lasnight i went on ebay.com and searched for "Treo 800w Car Mount Charger" I saw 3 so i bought it for $15.99 with free shipping. I can't wait to receive it then i might even sell my tomtom.