1.    #1  
    Is there any way to sync your windows live contacts separately without adding these msn screen names to your list of real contacts?

I really don't like the fact that I have msn usernames listed under my list of contacts, most of which are just screen names and don't have any numbers listed for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by nychump View Post
    Is there any way to sync your windows live contacts separately without adding these msn screen names to your list of real contacts?

I really don't like the fact that I have msn usernames listed under my list of contacts, most of which are just screen names and don't have any numbers listed for them.
    So I understant you correctly, you want to only sync selected WL contacts to your phone contact list?

I am not aware of any way to currently do this.

It's all or nothing.
  3.    #3  
    Yea well thats what i'm figuring..

I don't wants my windows live contacts mixed with my phonebook contacts..

And the option to not sync it doesnt allow me to uncheck it..
    I am having the same issue, and removing those from the contacts is a PITA. Is there a better way? I don't want to have these in my phone any longer.

Jon
    No answer to this. Windows Live has created alot of duplicate contacts in my phone that has now screwed up my Computers ACT database.

How do I keep this from happening again? I cannot uncheck the sync contacts in Windows live.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.