Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    How do I put apps from the Settings category onto the Start Menu? In particular, I want to put the clock/alarm app on there for easy access.
    Quote Originally Posted by ywenz View Post
    How do I put apps from the Settings category onto the Start Menu? In particular, I want to put the clock/alarm app on there for easy access.

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE VOLUME LOUD AND A NON STOP ALARM UNTIL YOU HIT SNOOZE?? Thank you!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    HOW DO YOU MAKE THE VOLUME LOUD AND A NON STOP ALARM UNTIL YOU HIT SNOOZE?? Thank you!
    Begin by pressing the "Caps Lock" key to your left.

You're welcome.

Once you're done with that, go to where you set your alarm and press the bell. You can set the sound for the alarm and repeat functions there.
    Last edited by tli415; 07/18/2008 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ywenz View Post
    Install the cab at this link. It will put a shortcut in a Settings folder under Programs. To add it to the start menu you'll need to use the file explorer to copy the clock shortcut from
    \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Settings
    to
    \Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    then go to Start->Settings and click on the Menus icon. You will see the clock shortcut there. If your start menu is full you'll need to uncheck another program to make room, then check the checkbox for the clock shortcut.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=10