1.    #1  
    I know this is discussed all over the boards, but there doesn't seem to be a central place where all the new WM converts with the 800w from POS can find out about the most common replacements to their favorite POS apps.

Here is my initial research and findings, but I need more help. Remember, they need to be compatible with the 800w's 320x320 screen.

Chatter: Nothing close but Flexmail is closest (if you don't want the built in Outlook)

2Day: SPB Diary. It puts all the data on the home screen but I think you get more features (and data) in 2day. In my single 2day screen, I get all the headers on top, 8 appointments and 5 launch buttons without scrolling. I only get 6-7 in SPB with a row of tabs but no launchers. Any other ideas?

DateBk6: Pocket Informant seems very comparable.

TryDA: Live Search.

BackupMan: Sprite (included - one less thing to buy)

zLauncher: ???

KeyCaps: I can't get MagiKB to work. Should it? Any others?

Neeews: ???

SplashID: WM version but probably have to pay for it again.

Even if they have perfect equivelants, I am still not sold on WM over POS. I will continue to use my 755p as my main device. But, because I quickly picked up a $30 sero plan before it expired and I don't have anything else to do with it now, I don't mind paying $30/month to have another toy and to learn WM.

So how about it you converts? Can you help us out with the above and offer additional items I may have missed? Thanks.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Neeews = NewsBreak (actually, I think it's way better)

2Day = TodayAgenda (freeware) or AgendaOne or eXtreme agenda

zlauncher? There are tons of replacement UIs: SPB Mobile Shell 2, PointUI (freeware, not sure it works) or just customizing your Today Screen

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Keycaps works great for me with the included Treo 750v file.
  4.    #4  
    keycaps on a WM device? Where can I find that?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    keycaps on a WM device? Where can I find that?
    I'd like something like this too, except Magikb seems a like a little too much. I was HUGE fan of TreoSelecText. I emailed them, and they said they may have a WM version out before the end of the year, but not to expect anything...