1.    #1  
    Well, subject says all.
    No.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by govtcheez View Post
    No.
    Crap.

Thanks for the info.
    It's free with SEP... but if you're on SERO you probably don't care, heh.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Well...I mean if you have the Sero plan for $30.00 to add the Navigation would be another $9.99 which would bring the total to $40.00 + Tax

If your on the $49.99 plan to add the Navigation would be another $9.99 which would bring the total to $60.00 + Tax.

This is still cheaper than the $99.00 unlimited plan. Only difference with that one you have unlimited minutes.
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kg6bki View Post
    This is still cheaper than the $99.00 unlimited plan. Only difference with that one you have unlimited minutes.
    You realize there are 3 SEP plans, right? A 450 (unlimited everything except minutes) at $69, a 900 (unlimited everything except minutes) for like $79 or $89 (can't remember), then the completely unlimited SEP for $99.

So if you want to add SprintTV to Sero, it may be better going with the 450 SEP.

Then again, it really depends what you want and I'm sure SERO is best for many folks.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Yea sucks...I have the $49.99 plan and I get 1250 Minutes.. to pay $69 and only get 450 minutes...kinda a scandal...but thats the way it is with these companies..
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    I have the old-school SERO $30 plan. When I got the 800w I added the Sprint Data Premier package for $9.99. Not only does this package include Sprint Nav but it also includes Sprint TV Premier and Sprint Music Premier (although I can't seem to find the Sprint Music store anywhere on my phone).

I found out about Data Premier when reading about Sprint Nav on their site. When I called the call center (I ended up with the one in Canada, based on the CSR's accent), she said I would first have to sign up for a $15 unlimited data package first, and then add Data Premier. I politely declined and hung up.

I immediately called again, got Canada again, and this CSR added Data Premier without any problem.