1.    #1  
    Longtime POS guy and less than 24 hours here on the 800W

Went to use Live Search and it detected an update. Allowed that to download, now I have two Live Search icons in programs. What's up with that?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    ahh me too. I just updated mine last night. One is "Live Search" and the other one is "LiveSearch"
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Navigate to the Start menu directory in the Windows folder and delete one of the offending shortcuts.

BTW, why did you folks update it? Mine seems to work fine, and I saw no reason to eat up space on my RAM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Navigate to the Start menu directory in the Windows folder and delete one of the offending shortcuts.

BTW, why did you folks update it? Mine seems to work fine, and I saw no reason to eat up space on my RAM.
    It's not a shortcut in Start, but in Programs folder -- program listed twice.

But good point about updated to RAM vs just keeping in ROM. Stinks that a new version is popped out less than a week after device launch, though...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford