1.    #1  
    Is there a media player for the 700 WX that will play Apple Lossless and m4a files as well as MP3? Ptunes will play mp3 and m4a but doesn't support Apple Lossless. Does the TCMP do this. I tried the free version but it doesn't - maybe the commercial one?

Thanks for your help!
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    apple lossless what? the only lossless file I know of is a wav... that being the case one why wud u want a wav file on ur phone and two a what are you going to being playing the lossless file with on(dont say your phone)?
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    apple lossless what? the only lossless file I know of is a wav... that being the case one why wud u want a wav file on ur phone and two a what are you going to being playing the lossless file with on(dont say your phone)?
    apple does have a lossless codec for audio but like all their other drm crap you cant do jack with it unless you go through i-tunes, use an app called fairplay (dont even know if it exists anymore) or burn the files to an audio cd and rip them to a more useable format
  4.    #4  
    Thank you for your reply. I'm trying to avoid the work of having to make the conversion or burn a cd. I can convert the lossless files to mp3 right in itunes if I want to go that route.

There doesn't seem to be software at this point that will play apple lossless. I think pTune might offer this at some point. Just a guess.