Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Sorry, if this has been discussed before, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to push my comcast email accnt to my 800W. I am coming from Verizon, and I really liked the wireless sync services that they have. What would be the best way to do same type of thing with Sprint? I would prefer to use a free service, as I don't need anymore bills each month.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Mail2web or Mobipush?
    Search for those on teh Google.
    Sprint mobile email client. I posted the .cab recently in a thread dealing with email.
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Sprint mobile email client. I posted the .cab recently in a thread dealing with email.

Isn't that a monthly fee? I remember installing something for Sprint last year and I found out later that I got billed monthly for it, even though I only used it once.
    No fee, bizcon redirector used to be fee based but this new app is not.

Try googling it- a press release is one of the first hits.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I keep getting errors when the Sprint email client tries to register my gmail account. It worked the first time, then I tried to register a comcast account, and it failed to do so. I've tried everything I know to do....deleting the program, soft resets, etc. I still cannot get it to work.

Any ideas?
    www.seven.com
    you can download straight from the site to your phone. You won't be dissatisfied.
    Is this the right link to get started?

http://www.nextel.com/en/services/email/mail.shtml

It mentions Seven.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    I had to do a hard reset, but I finally got this working. Seems to be working flawlessly with my gmail account.

Does anyone know if I can set this up to push both of my accounts (gmail and comcast)?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Does anyone know if I can set this up to push both of my accounts (gmail and comcast)?
    yes you can add / push multiple accounts ~
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Sorry for my stupid question I have WL for my hotmail email which regardless it has worked for me for the last 10 years or so, also i configured to add a goverment IMAP account. what is the deal with PUSH email? what does it do?