1.    #1  
    Seidio has released theres:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2257

Sprint has one as well but the clip isn't that nice (IMO).
    http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...oryID=CHP0800R

I am looking for one just like seidios but with the screen facing out (like sprints but with a better clip like seidios - damn...)

Let me know if you guys know of anyone else making a good one like what I'm lookin for.
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    Seidio has released theres:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2257

Sprint has one as well but the clip isn't that nice (IMO).
    http://<br /> <br /> http://nextel...oryID=CHP0800R

I am looking for one just like seidios but with the screen facing out (like sprints but with a better clip like seidios - damn...)

Let me know if you guys know of anyone else making a good one like what I'm lookin for.

We are able to move up the shipping dates. Shipping for this holster began today (7/21)
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are able to move up the shipping dates. Shipping for this holster began today (7/21)
    Any idea on when the metal/pen stylus will be shipping?
    Yah let us know.. i kind of want to buy it all at once, hoping it will save on shipping in HI. Want to get the clip, retractable usb micro, and pen.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Is the hard rubberized case still going to be released this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Yah let us know.. i kind of want to buy it all at once, hoping it will save on shipping in HI. Want to get the clip, retractable usb micro, and pen.
    +1, cept for the HI part lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by jakerx View Post
    Any idea on when the metal/pen stylus will be shipping?
    I'll see if I can get some ETAs today.

Thanks,
    What about an extended battery??
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Any coupons?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I'll see if I can get some ETAs today.

Thanks,
    Any updates Seidio?
    I received my Seidio holster today and it's nice... Im waiting for the ruberized hard case with holster and larger battery.... I sure hope Seidio gets these in soon... I really need the "big" battery for this phone. I noticed with my 755p the ruberized case / holster combo was a way better way to go because if you accidently press hard against the phone while its on your hip it still protected the phone from having the keys smashed in at the edges ( I actually ruined a keyboard while using an unskinned phone in the standard holster). when you have the hard case/holster combo it prevents the keys from making contact with the back of the holster.... anyways, I hope the hard case/holster combo comes in quick and is compatible with a larger battery- my phone will then be complete!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTreo650 View Post
    I received my Seidio holster today and it's nice... Im waiting for the ruberized hard case with holster and larger battery.... I sure hope Seidio gets these in soon... I really need the "big" battery for this phone. I noticed with my 755p the ruberized case / holster combo was a way better way to go because if you accidently press hard against the phone while its on your hip it still protected the phone from having the keys smashed in at the edges ( I actually ruined a keyboard while using an unskinned phone in the standard holster). when you have the hard case/holster combo it prevents the keys from making contact with the back of the holster.... anyways, I hope the hard case/holster combo comes in quick and is compatible with a larger battery- my phone will then be complete!!!!
    you're not going to be able to use the existing holster once you have the hard case on the phone...there is a separate holster designed to hold the phone w/ the hard case on.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I think the Sprint case is very well built. I purchased one within the first day of getting the phone. It wraps around the entire back of the phone, provides a swivel clip (that sticks out to much), and has cutouts for all the ports. The button on the back of the case is removable and can be replaced with a cover (i decided not to use the cover or the button). It works very well with the Palm Side Case. With the Sprint case, the phone fits much better in the Horizontal Pouch. Yes I now, i use a case in a holster, but it works, and it sure feels better than any open clip.

I've attached four images that displays the Sprint case and the Palm holster

Here's a link to both products:

Palm Treo Leather Side Case
    Sprint Leather Holster- CHP0800R
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I do not like holster. It make me look geeky. Also when you are in a train or bus, people can snatch it while you are standing in tight spots.

I put it inside a very thin camera pouch and put in my pants pocket.