Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Being a recent Palm OS convert to Win mobile, I'm wondering if there is a simple shortcut, like on the palm os, to simply have the calendar go back to "today" without having to go through the menu.

For example, say I've scrolled to Jan 1, 1995. With the palm os, I could simply hit the calendar button again and it would take me to today. With win mobile, it doesn't seem to be this way.

Any advice?
    There just happens to be a shortcut key to today in the calander. on the top to the left of the left arrorw there is a icon that is a yellow box with a blue arrow that should take you back to the today view
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Yeah, I see that box but how do I get to it with the D-pad?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I am not sure if you can get to the yellow box with the D-pad. You could use Menu - G to do it though.
    Menu G all the way. Love how WM gives the single letter shortcut to any letter in the Menu pop up. Love it. Use the Menu button and the keyboard letter and you'll never need to touch the screen...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Yeah, Menu G is how I guess I'll use it. It's too bad that Microsoft hasn't caught a clue with having the first press of the calendar button automatically go to the current date but I can live with it...... Especially with a redundant soft key there to change the calendar view.
    A much faster way is to simply press your green "answer phone" button on the left. It will take you back to the Today screen from whatever app you're in.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    A much faster way is to simply press your green "answer phone" button on the left. It will take you back to the Today screen from whatever app you're in.

Michael1, I'm referring to the "Today's Date" in the calendar, not going to the today screen.