1.    #1  

Seidio Spring-Clip Holster

Shipping begins the week of July 28, 2008.

Seidio's stylish holster provides the ultimate in convenience and functionality by securing your phone on all sides.

- Unique Spring-Clip holds your device securely and lifts for quick access
    - Face-in design protects your device's screen
    - Locking swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles
    - Easy access to connectors
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    God, I love these things... But I cannot justify buying any more of them... I have bought them for the 6700, Q, Q9, 6800, 700wx, and 2 for the touch... At $30 + shipping it really adds up...

But if you guys come up with a better stylus than the one that ships with it I am all over that...
    Seidio....still looking for that Krusell form fit case.....and the "brick" battery...LOL
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Ya I am going to wait and order the stylus, extended battery, screen protector, and case all at the same time. So, hurry and get that stuff released, lol!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio Spring-Clip Holster

Shipping begins the week of July 28, 2008.

Seidio's stylish holster provides the ultimate in convenience and functionality by securing your phone on all sides.

- Unique Spring-Clip holds your device securely and lifts for quick access
    - Face-in design protects your device's screen
    - Locking swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles
    - Easy access to connectors

WE are able to move up the shipping date for Treo 800W holster. Shipping for this holster began today (7/21)
    I've been afraid of this type of holster ever since my phone fell out of one.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    yea thats what i was wondering ... if the phone would fall out...or if the holder at the top would eventually ware the paint off the phone
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    yea thats what i was wondering ... if the phone would fall out...or if the holder at the top would eventually ware the paint off the phone
    In the interest of full disclosure, I'm pretty sure that I accidently hit my phone with my arm, which caused it to fall out. So it's not an issue of manufacturer's defects, and it may not have even been a Seidio holster, so they may have better designs.

That being said, it still gets me nervous.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Seidio, if you go to your online store and pick the 800w as your phone, it brings you to this page where it doesn't show any products, but rather just links to be notified of new products and a link to "compatible" products where you then see the holster listed as well as an image that links you to the accessories page that it probably should have linked you to in the first place - http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2325
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Anyone use the innocase type? I've sworn by the Palm thin skin for years. I actually like having the keys covered by the thin lawer of silicone....easier to type, and keeps the grime and dirt out!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Seidio, if you go to your online store and pick the 800w as your phone, it brings you to this page where it doesn't show any products, but rather just links to be notified of new products and a link to "compatible" products where you then see the holster listed as well as an image that links you to the accessories page that it probably should have linked you to in the first place - http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2325
    DVD,

Thanks for the heads up. We've just launched a new site and are still tweaking some things. I'll get the website team to look into this.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Could you tell me the difference between the current holster and the innocase holster?
    Quote Originally Posted by afbond03 View Post
    Could you tell me the difference between the current holster and the innocase holster?
    to my understanding, the current holster holds the "naked" phone. the innocase holster will hold the phone with the innocase on (it's a hard rubber shell that surrounds the phone, similar to those silicone skins).
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Ah Ha! Gotcha, makes since. Hrm now to order or wait...
    btw, if anyone is interested in seeing more pics of this or need more info:

Here is the review for the spring holster at WMExperts

In short, I really liked it but it's pricey. So no surprises, lol.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    ya its solid as a rock. cruise around the crotch rocket with it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    ya its solid as a rock. cruise around the crotch rocket with it on.
    lol, gtk as I'm getting ready to buy one (either a ninja 250 or 500)...still, I think I'd be paranoid and stick the phone in my jacket!