1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or is anyone else not seeing the messaging icon alert at the top of the screen, upon receiving an SMS?
    nope, same here. Looks like they got rid of that feature
  3.    #3  
    Hmmm... so there is no way to know that you have a text, besides the initial alert. I will be happy when Hannip updates Treoalerts!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I get an indication in the messages plugin in the Today screen and a Notification indicator at the bottom left.
    Using TreoAlert. Eventhought it's not working with the red LED, all other indicators work fine.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    nope, same here. Looks like they got rid of that feature
    t'was a hideous looking icon, lol

You still have plenty of options:
    • Screen Saver shows missed SMS
    • Bottom Left soft key shows "nofitication"
    • Today Plugin

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    Hmmm... so there is no way to know that you have a text, besides the initial alert. I will be happy when Hannip updates Treoalerts!
    The LED (green) and audible and voice alerts work now with TreoAlerts. I'll be working on it this weekend to fix the vibe and other visual issues. If you install the beta9 and set the display option to leave your carrier display alone you'll get the core features without any issues.
  8. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Maybe another topic, but does anyone find their notifications a little wonky? I'd say only half the time I actually have a notification does my left button actually change to show it. Anyone know a way to make it a little more reliable? I'm finding the static messenger setting seems to mess it up a bit...

I use Mobile Shell which has missed alerts for all of them, but I'd really like to get my notifications working properly.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    t'was a hideous looking icon, lol

You still have plenty of options:
    • Screen Saver shows missed SMS
    • Bottom Left soft key shows "nofitication"
    • Today Plugin
    HA! But I loved that little icon! It made me feel good. Truth is, I seldom looked at it, because Treoalert always let me know with a continued green blink. I am happy to know that it is still working. Also, the options you mention can only be found at the today screen. I almost always leave my screen on email, which is why I love the registry hack that changed my red key back to screen off!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The LED (green) and audible and voice alerts work now with TreoAlerts. I'll be working on it this weekend to fix the vibe and other visual issues. If you install the beta9 and set the display option to leave your carrier display alone you'll get the core features without any issues.
    Beta 9 it shall be! Treoalert is the most consistent alarm I have ever had. Hannip, thank you so much for your contribution. It means so much to so many PPC users!
    Ok, I'm slow to the party... Treo Alert is a great program.. This gives the treo that little something it was missing..I was so used to looking at my 755 led to see if I missed anything.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre