Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    I'm used the 755P's soft touch LCD.. I still have not gotten used to the 800's low sensitive LCD... is this the case for all WM phones?
    Quote Originally Posted by ywenz View Post
    I'm used the 755P's soft touch LCD.. I still have not gotten used to the 800's low sensitive LCD... is this the case for all WM phones?
    Try going under

Settings --> System --> Screen --Align Screen

Now when those X's pop up, don't press hard, but press lightly (or vary from what you did initially).

I think I remember something about the sensitivity of the TS being partially based on how hard you press during this process.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    HEy that seems to work! thanks. So WM phones' LCDs are all pressure sensitive?
    oh wow, that's interesting. never knew that--thanks!
    I think the flimsy stylus doesnt help matters either.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Try going under

Now when those X's pop up, don't press hard, but press lightly (or vary from what you did initially).

I think I remember something about the sensitivity of the TS being partially based on how hard you press during this process.
    That's one way or you can just edit the registry entry manually.
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    nsx.. whats the registry setting?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Bump. Does anyone know the registry entry for this? I am also having "push hard" issues. a bit annoying.

K--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaivorb View Post
    Bump. Does anyone know the registry entry for this? I am also having "push hard" issues. a bit annoying.

K--
    me too. did the screen alignment. ddin't seem to help
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Try going under
    Just wanted to pass along a big THANKS!

The 800w's screen's soft 'mushiness' is probably my most serious complaint so far, but re-aligning the screen while just *barely* touching it at least makes it more workable.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

- Cedar