Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1009
  1. #121  
    Mobile shell works.. Be sure to use the newest mobile shell. The older version will not display correctly.

    As for phone alarm all I did was mod a existing skin. In this case I modded the OrganizerBlue skin so it matched my color scheme and tweaked it so the clock and date fit on our screen.

    Basically you edit .skn files and adjust the location and calls to each function.

    I have a .pdf that tells you how to skin for PA, but can't find it here at work. I can post it later if you want.

    Anyways, I will attach my PA skin, if you want to play with it. Unzip OraganizerBlue.zip on your computer and then copy the files in the phone alarm directory.

    Unzip I2 carbon.zip to your computer and copy I2Carbon.tsk to your windows directory. This is your carbon fiber background that you must select in Today's in settings.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Mobile shell works.. Be sure to use the newest mobile shell. The older version will not display correctly.

    As for phone alarm all I did was mod a existing skin. In this case I modded the OrganizerBlue skin so it matched my color scheme and tweaked it so the clock and date fit on our screen.

    Basically you edit .skn files and adjust the location and calls to each function.

    I have a .pdf that tells you how to skin for PA, but can't find it here at work. I can post it later if you want.

    Anyways, I will attach my PA skin, if you want to play with it. Unzip OraganizerBlue.zip on your computer and then copy the files in the phone alarm directory.

    Unzip I2 carbon.zip to your computer and copy I2Carbon.tsk to your windows directory. This is your carbon fiber background that you must select in Today's in settings.
    Thanks so much! Also, are you using version 1.67 of PA? Is it working for you okay?
  3. #123  
    yep. working well. Stay away from 2.05 for now. Problem is with the alerts. You can not hear them.
  4. #124  
    Wrecks how did you get those Icons ?? is that PA ??
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Wrecks how did you get those Icons ?? is that PA ??
    which icons?

    Top row is PA
    2nd row and below is SPB Shell
  6. #126  
    the icons with the Phone messages , SMS messages, Email Messages. SO thats PA ,. I will download that and check it out.
  7. #127  
    make sure you download the older version.. Like I said 2.05 does not work well yet with 800w's.

    link to older Phone Alarm v1.67
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p...41958#msg41958
  8. #128  
    Got it , thank you so much.
  9. #129  
    I see they have 2 versions a Lite version and a full version . ANy preference. Im going to check out the full but was just curious.
  10. tli415's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #130  




    Here are mine, I cheated and went with SPB Mobile Shell in a plain black theme. I used SPB Watcher to permanently make this my today screen.
  11. #131  
    is there a free version of ultimate launch that does not give you the NOT ACTIVATED crap all over your screen?


    or anyone know where i can get it for free?
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I see they have 2 versions a Lite version and a full version . ANy preference. Im going to check out the full but was just curious.
    Lite version
  13. rtandon87's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by tli415 View Post




    Here are mine, I cheated and went with SPB Mobile Shell in a plain black theme. I used SPB Watcher to permanently make this my today screen.
    I am guessing you are using Spb Mobile Shell 2.1. I installed that and noticed that the sms notification does not work.. Can you please confirm?
  14. #134  
    confirmed
  15. tli415's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    I am guessing you are using Spb Mobile Shell 2.1. I installed that and noticed that the sms notification does not work.. Can you please confirm?
    That is 2.1. I don't know if SMS notification works, I will test it soon! I do notice that their alternative to a call log is terrible. I just may give up keeping it as a permanent today screen since there is no call log (wtf!?).

    Edit: Looks like wrecks has confirmed it. I'll still test it anyway.

    Update: SMS notifications are working well for me.
    Last edited by tli415; 07/22/2008 at 02:49 AM.
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Really digging SPB Shell
    Phone Alarm 1.6 (2.x does not work yet)
    Handyswitcher
    etc
    etc

    Just out of curiosity does your SMS button take you to text messaging? How do you get the PA plugin above the SPB mobile? Mine are reversed and when I tap one of the SPB Mobile icons I lose the PA tab.
    Last edited by thepla; 07/22/2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Second Question added
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by thepla View Post
    Just out of curiosity does your SMS button take you to text messaging? How do you get the PA plugin above the SPB mobile? Mine are reversed and when I tap one of the SPB Mobile icons I lose the PA tab.
    I confirmed that the SMS button does not take you to messaging.
  18. #138  
    I was able to figure the way to move PA above SPB Mobile.
  19. #139  
    How do I get the weatherpanel???
  20. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashiffthompson View Post
    How do I get the weatherpanel???
    http://www.marsware.net/WeatherPanel/main.htm
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions