Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Mobile shell works.. Be sure to use the newest mobile shell. The older version will not display correctly.

As for phone alarm all I did was mod a existing skin. In this case I modded the OrganizerBlue skin so it matched my color scheme and tweaked it so the clock and date fit on our screen.

Basically you edit .skn files and adjust the location and calls to each function.

I have a .pdf that tells you how to skin for PA, but can't find it here at work. I can post it later if you want.

Anyways, I will attach my PA skin, if you want to play with it. Unzip OraganizerBlue.zip on your computer and then copy the files in the phone alarm directory.

Unzip I2 carbon.zip to your computer and copy I2Carbon.tsk to your windows directory. This is your carbon fiber background that you must select in Today's in settings.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Mobile shell works.. Be sure to use the newest mobile shell. The older version will not display correctly.

As for phone alarm all I did was mod a existing skin. In this case I modded the OrganizerBlue skin so it matched my color scheme and tweaked it so the clock and date fit on our screen.

Basically you edit .skn files and adjust the location and calls to each function.

I have a .pdf that tells you how to skin for PA, but can't find it here at work. I can post it later if you want.

Anyways, I will attach my PA skin, if you want to play with it. Unzip OraganizerBlue.zip on your computer and then copy the files in the phone alarm directory.

Unzip I2 carbon.zip to your computer and copy I2Carbon.tsk to your windows directory. This is your carbon fiber background that you must select in Today's in settings.
    Thanks so much! Also, are you using version 1.67 of PA? Is it working for you okay?
    yep. working well. Stay away from 2.05 for now. Problem is with the alerts. You can not hear them.
    Wrecks how did you get those Icons ?? is that PA ??
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Wrecks how did you get those Icons ?? is that PA ??
    which icons?

Top row is PA
    2nd row and below is SPB Shell
    the icons with the Phone messages , SMS messages, Email Messages. SO thats PA ,. I will download that and check it out.
    make sure you download the older version.. Like I said 2.05 does not work well yet with 800w's.

link to older Phone Alarm v1.67
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p...41958#msg41958
    Got it , thank you so much.
    I see they have 2 versions a Lite version and a full version . ANy preference. Im going to check out the full but was just curious.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

Here are mine, I cheated and went with SPB Mobile Shell in a plain black theme. I used SPB Watcher to permanently make this my today screen.
    is there a free version of ultimate launch that does not give you the NOT ACTIVATED crap all over your screen?

or anyone know where i can get it for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I see they have 2 versions a Lite version and a full version . ANy preference. Im going to check out the full but was just curious.
    Lite version
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tli415 View Post

Here are mine, I cheated and went with SPB Mobile Shell in a plain black theme. I used SPB Watcher to permanently make this my today screen.
    I am guessing you are using Spb Mobile Shell 2.1. I installed that and noticed that the sms notification does not work.. Can you please confirm?
    confirmed
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    I am guessing you are using Spb Mobile Shell 2.1. I installed that and noticed that the sms notification does not work.. Can you please confirm?
    That is 2.1. I don't know if SMS notification works, I will test it soon! I do notice that their alternative to a call log is terrible. I just may give up keeping it as a permanent today screen since there is no call log (wtf!?).

Edit: Looks like wrecks has confirmed it. I'll still test it anyway.

Update: SMS notifications are working well for me.
    Last edited by tli415; 07/22/2008 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Really digging SPB Shell
    Phone Alarm 1.6 (2.x does not work yet)
    Handyswitcher
    etc
    etc

Just out of curiosity does your SMS button take you to text messaging? How do you get the PA plugin above the SPB mobile? Mine are reversed and when I tap one of the SPB Mobile icons I lose the PA tab.
    Last edited by thepla; 07/22/2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Second Question added
    Quote Originally Posted by thepla View Post
    Just out of curiosity does your SMS button take you to text messaging? How do you get the PA plugin above the SPB mobile? Mine are reversed and when I tap one of the SPB Mobile icons I lose the PA tab.
    I confirmed that the SMS button does not take you to messaging.
    I was able to figure the way to move PA above SPB Mobile.
    How do I get the weatherpanel???
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashiffthompson View Post
    How do I get the weatherpanel???
    http://www.marsware.net/WeatherPanel/main.htm
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast