Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Im gonna be soooo pissed if HideLogo doesn't work. The carrier bar serves no purpose whatsoever for me. Why on earth did they not make it removable??? I like Phonealarm for that kinda thing. Of course that is gonna need some fixing as well.... Good thing I have several months to wait on an Alltel version. All the goodies will be waiting for me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    It looks good on yours, but on mine it has junk icons and loses my start menu. I can't seem to figure out how to get my start menu back.
    Quickmenu>Options>Menu items>Frequenters - check that box and it comes back. When I first installed it, I had some messed up icons too, I think after a reset or something though I got good ones, albeit randoms, they look clean though.

Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post

I am seriously leaning towards returning this phone and going back to my Q9c
    It looks like you aren't having the best time on your phone, will all of that resetting and memory management stuff there!

You can hold OK from anywhere to get to the task manager, so you don't need that shortcut.
    I suppose this will wear off soon, but I having a heck of a time messing with this thing, and the theme builder posted earlier in this thread....

Think I'll stick with this, at least until I find some new stuff.

Weather to Go
    Email
    QuickMenu
    I designed this with utility and readability in mind. I use it with backlight off outside and save battery big-time. It's easy (no plug-ins)... Just use Lava Effusion with a white 320 x 320 background image as the selected photo (I made mine up in MS Paint). Use UI Tweaker to set the Today and Start Menu text to black... All today arrangement was done with Today > Items... That's it!

Todd/Indy

EDIT: I'm trying to add images to this post using Picasa and the "Insert Image" button. I see the URL's with image tags when I preview the message, but the board can't load the images. Can someone provide a quick "How-To"?
    Last edited by tbhausen; 07/20/2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Can't insert images into body of message
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    here is mine
    phone alarm
    todayAgenda

for those with Quick Menu installed anyone getting messed up icons?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remlle View Post
    I did, that is why I deinstalled it. I am using WisBar 3 now.
    here is mine
    phone alarm
    todayAgenda

Yep, in settings only (I took out the other ones that were doing so in QM)...funny though, for a minute, they worked after a reset, then went away after another. Hopefully it gets fixed, otherwise, its not a huge deal for me.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    I did, that is why I deinstalled it. I am using WisBar 3 now.
    actually noticed that after a softreset all was well and it looks great now. dont know what happend but a soft reset fixed the appearance.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    actually noticed that after a softreset all was well and it looks great now. dont know what happend but a soft reset fixed the appearance.
    I tried that, but 'Favorites' and 2 others were messed up. I am glad your's got corrected by a reset, I had no such luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    EDIT: I'm trying to add images to this post using Picasa and the "Insert Image" button. I see the URL's with image tags when I preview the message, but the board can't load the images. Can someone provide a quick "How-To"?
    Host your picture at imageshack or photobucket, then grab the code for posting in forums, and paste in this little message box...
    I use Picasa... Long story short it doesn't automatically generate bbcode for posting images in forums like this one. I found the solution and hope it helps others (and while you're at it please complain to Google about not having a bbcode option in Picasa):

http://iaresee.blogspot.com/2008/02/...in-forums.html

Here's the screenies of my daylight-readable theme from a few posts above:

I wish they looked that good on the 800w itself.

Todd/Indy
    I use Picasa... Long story short it doesn't automatically generate bbcode for posting images in forums like this one. I found the solution and hope it helps others (and while you're at it please complain to Google about not having a bbcode option in Picasa):

Todd/Indy
    How is skyfire working? Do you have cab or installation file?
    Can someone post weatherpanel with aninmated themes? thanks in advance
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    Can someone post weatherpanel with aninmated themes? thanks in advance
    It is on Marsware.net
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    It is on Marsware.net
    thanks
    If anyone is looking for another way to capture your screen, this thing is pretty cool. Actually you can run the whole phone from your computer, capture video from the phone, send email. I plan on putting it on my computer at work and leaving the phone on my desk all day.

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...iler-v1-2.html
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    How is skyfire working? Do you have cab or installation file?
    OT: Skyfire is blazing fast on the 800w. It loads in 10 seconds where it took 25 seconds on my Q9c. Web pages are loaded instantly even big ones like FOX News. Skyfire can't be shared; it's tied to your phone number so a cab would do you no good if not in the beta already.

Todd/Indy

Todd/Indy
    daylight-readable? Can you post the .tsk?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    OT: Skyfire is blazing fast on the 800w. It loads in 10 seconds where it took 25 seconds on my Q9c. Web pages are loaded instantly even big ones like FOX News. Skyfire can't be shared; it's tied to your phone number so a cab would do you no good if not in the beta already.

Todd/Indy
    I have a login but haven't been very (or at all) active on the Skyfire forums. It does work great on the 800w. I think I need to join in on the fun.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast