Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748495051 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower49 View Post
    OK, I found the 800w theme for phonealarm, but I have one question.

Is it possible to use the 5 way to select the different icons? When I highlight phonealarm, it does allow me to push left or right and select the profile icon (the little house icon), but it won't let me select any of the others without touching the screen.
    Anyone know the answer to this?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    It is possible with several themes on PA but not for the 800w theme for some reason.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    It is possible but you'd have to edit the .skn file w/ the navigation commands. It's called the "1-hand operation" or something. Go here to DL the skinning guide. But you're also going to have to look at various other skins to get it right...
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Here's my current Today Screen. I've gone through so many layouts since I got this phone but this is the first time I'm saying that I'm actually happy w/ it.

Below are some pics w/ links to what/where I got some things:

RealVGA@96dpi
    Battery Meter
    Wisbar 3 Advance (there's a black Vista theme but I've grown tired of black b/c of that intense BlackWM6.1 skin...
    Ultimate Launch
    phoneAlarm
    ...w/ iWise Clean-Long skin ***I THINK IT WAS THE QVGA LINK***
    Weather Panel
    ...w/ PhatPhinger II QVGA skin (there are various sites @ ppcgeeks.com that have different layouts/sizes/icons for PhatPhinger)
    Calendar+

The last 2 pix are just so you can see the red X and green check that is used as the OK/Close buttons in the skin. The restore button is "menu" and the minimize button is "Today."

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Very nice, I just might have to change mine around.
  6.    #946  
    dayum typeadam! that's a nice layout there

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    i think i'm going to have to breakdown and try an Ultimate Launch theme eventually. I've always insisted on having everything visible on the today screen with no scrolling, etc. (which is why i wasn't keen with 2D Manilla on my Touch), but i have to make everything so dang small to fit, it's hurting my eyes lol......
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    dayum typeadam! that's a nice layout there
    Thank you! The blue/silver combo kind of "caught my eye" as I was playing around and I just decided to go all the way w/ the layout.
    I'm just trying to get out of the black/dark colors mood since almost all my previous ones were either very dark or black...

Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Typeadam, can you pass along the today theme and where did you get the icons for UL?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Very Nice!!

+1 on posting the today theme. Also; if thats not the black Vista theme on WA, which one is it?
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Typeadam, can you pass along the today theme and where did you get the icons for UL?
    I'm not following what you're trying to say, sorry...

As for the icons, they're regular Vista icons that can be found in imageres.dll and various other .dll's in the \system32\ folder... However, they're all 256x256 b/c of the PNG for Vista huge size so you'll have to use an icon extractor that can extract all individual sizes. The size I used for the tabs is 32x32.

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    I'm not following what you're trying to say, sorry...

As for the icons, they're regular Vista icons that can be found in imageres.dll and various other .dll's in the \system32\ folder... However, they're all 256x256 b/c of the PNG for Vista huge size so you'll have to use an icon extractor that can extract all individual sizes. The size I used for the tabs is 32x32.

We're asking if you can post the .tsk file used for your today screen (wallpaper) here so others can use it if desired.

Also-What Wisbar Advance theme are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Very Nice!!

+1 on posting the today theme. Also; if thats not the black Vista theme on WA, which one is it?
    I don't have the Black Vista theme installed but the colors are just like this. Since the "default" black that you're allowed to do is really a dark gray, you need a program that skins it black.
    So basically, the change the silver for black in the pic below but keep the buttons and start orb...

(The Vista theme is specific for Wisbar).

If you want the really black like the pic below (but not Vista), the file is attached (I think this was discussed like 20 or 30 pages back, I don't remember).

Attached Files Attached Files

We're asking if you can post the .tsk file used for your today screen (wallpaper) here so others can use it if desired.

OK, I'll post them when I get home... I"m leaving work now...

Here's the link to the Wisbar theme. I DL's the 'VistaSilver 4 WA3 QVGA (v4.08).rar' - Silver AND Black are included in the .rar.

Wallpaper is attached below.

As far as the .tsk, when I originally installed the BlackWM6.1 theme, I've just been using that template.

Let me know if I'm not answering your question.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Ill update every one tomorrow. This is not stable and requires more research but it seems ok so far. Once I find a decent grouping of apps that work well with the 800w Ill post some liks or cabs. Its seems like if you want TF2D to work well on an 800w its going to take good xml coders and alot of patience. Good news is theres a large enough community of interested people between here, ppcgeeks and xda-developers to possibly get this running stable on the 800w.

What I have done on the video is a mixture of many diffrent cabs,xml and reg edits combined from diffrent searches on many sites to make things display correctly to 320x320. DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE PHONE RING with TF2D on 800w or pro ? Most apps work well as you can see in the video. I recieve text (I still need to instal Hannips WM sms on my 800w to make it work), email, everything for the most part works. The phone icon appears when I am being called and I even get a sound alert when I get a missed call but no ring during the call. Any Ideas? once I can get it to ring properly I will post all files in order of instalation.

Last edited by improve; 12/16/2008 at 02:22 PM. Reason: POST VIDEO OF MY 800w with TF2D
    Last edited by andyacecandy; 12/15/2008 at 02:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyacecandy View Post

andyace, what's that weather app there? I like those icons you have!
    WeatherPanel with ultimate qvga theme and iconset

Info here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=weatherpanel
    Quote Originally Posted by andyacecandy View Post
    WeatherPanel with ultimate qvga theme and iconset

Info here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=weatherpanel

Great! Thank you!!