Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Real VGA is well worth it, IMO. I use it with slightly larger fonts.
    Can I restore with Sprite right over the top? I think it's not a good idea, but is certainly quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    Can I restore with Sprite right over the top? I think it's not a good idea, but is certainly quick.
    I would check the forum for Real VGA (http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=170002), but I agree. Probably not a good idea to restore with Sprite.
    Chocmatic & Improve,

Where did you find wallpapers for your slide to unlock? I downloaded the program and just have the generic windmill. Also how did you get the battery on the top to be accurate - mine is showing a green line even farther out than the battery is and my battery isn't even full.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trinasworld03 View Post
    Chocmatic & Improve,

Where did you find wallpapers for your slide to unlock? I downloaded the program and just have the generic windmill. Also how did you get the battery on the top to be accurate - mine is showing a green line even farther out than the battery is and my battery isn't even full.

Thanks
    Trina...

I just downloaded it from google. You have to save the files in My Device\Program Files\Slide2Unlock Pro\Gfx

I haven't had any issues with the battery app. Can you post an image of what it looks like?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trinasworld03 View Post
    Chocmatic & Improve,

Thanks
    Here are some I have that I can Upload. After you open the gif link I provided you can save it to your pc. Try searching for Animated Wallpaper GIFs, or 320 x 320 animated wallpapers, or 240 x 240 animated gifs or wallpapers. additionaly Slide to Unlock Animated Gifs. Thats what worked for me. You will have some that dont fit or some that fit just right. Also if you get some Gif animation software like Easy Gif Animator you can crop the gif easily to fit the way you like or you can create your own gifs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Few more just in case... Just right click and save.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how are you gettng the system tray on the bottom with all of your apps?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpman89 View Post
    how are you gettng the system tray on the bottom with all of your apps?
    Im not sure if your asking me this question since you didn't mention a name, but if you where asking me how well I just havent removed it. You have to chose to remove your system tray otherwise it will stay there at the bottom of your today screen. I DL WiseBar 3 which worked well and gave me an option to remove my system tray but the DL of Wise Bar 3 was a15 day "try out" Download so since its expired its still up there. I wish there was a registry hack to remove it but I havent forund one yet.
    can someone explain something that seems like it should be simple? i want the images on my today screen for speed dial, but it requires i keep that stupid non-image voicemail speed dial button. how do i dump that vm button? thx!
    Quote Originally Posted by ouchrislitt View Post
    can someone explain something that seems like it should be simple? i want the images on my today screen for speed dial, but it requires i keep that stupid non-image voicemail speed dial button. how do i dump that vm button? thx!
    Go to Menu>Preferences>Today Settings>Select Speed Dial>Options>Menu>Delete
    Last edited by dannzeman; 10/28/2008 at 06:42 AM. Reason: added image
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    Go to Menu>Preferences>Today Settings>Select Speed Dial>Options>Menu>Delete
    Alas, this is why I came to ask the question: My "delete" option is grayed out on the Voicemail one! Suggestions? (And sorry my last post was typed like a teenage girl. It was from my phone!)
    Do you have any picture speed-dials assigned? I wonder if it won't let you delete ALL speed-dials at the same time.

Alas, this is why I came to ask the question: My "delete" option is grayed out on the Voicemail one! Suggestions? (And sorry my last post was typed like a teenage girl. It was from my phone!)
    Mine isn't greyed out. I have no idea why yours is.

The grey in my screen shots is just the selection color.
    Yes, I actually do have a few picture speed dials set up. It literally will let me delete EVERYTHING but that one Voicemail selection. I've even tried removing all the info from that thing.
    Yes, I actually do have a few picture speed dials set up. It literally will let me delete EVERYTHING but that one Voicemail selection. I've even tried removing all the info from that thing.
    have u done any registry tweaks or have any 3rd party apps installed? specifically, any apps that might handle contacts? maybe there is something interfering there...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    have u done any registry tweaks or have any 3rd party apps installed? specifically, any apps that might handle contacts? maybe there is something interfering there...
    The absolute only thing I've done is installed the black bars .exe file, plus a few things like Skyfire that I can't imagine would mess with this, but I even had this problem well before -- basically in the first or second day I had the phone and tried to set up the picture speed dials.
    The absolute only thing I've done is installed the black bars .exe file, plus a few things like Skyfire that I can't imagine would mess with this, but I even had this problem well before -- basically in the first or second day I had the phone and tried to set up the picture speed dials.
    wow, then i have absolutely no idea what could be causing your problem. i've never had that problem and i've done lots of reg tweaks and installed several 3rd party apps. i really hope someone can help u with this.
    Thanks. Hopefully I can figure it out. I just want the picture icons, is that so much to ask, Windows Mobile!?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I created a new contacts entry called "My Voicemail" with the number being my cell number. I assigned it a picture, which is just a little voicemail icon I found using Google. Then I went to the Advanced tab and assigned a Quick Key of 1. I set it up as a picture speed dial. Then I moved it all the way to the end of my picture speed dial entries so it doesn't show up on the Today screen. With that in place I was able to delete the non-picture Voicemail speed dial.

One other thing to try is go to the voicemail entry in your contacts and try adding a picture. Then you could change it to a non-picture speed dial and move it to the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    • iLauncher (pay, does a lot of stuff)
    • Launcher (free, very basic, probably what you want)

Edit: Launcher works, but icons are big and blocky :-(

Update: UltimateLaunch is very nice and works
    I tried installing Launcher by e-mailing both the zip file and the exe file to myself. Launching the exe either way gives me and error "LauncherSetup is not a valid Pocket PC application". This is the way I installed the other programs (granted I am very new to WM). Can someone help me out please?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.