Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by y2ksurfdud View Post
    Chocmatic,
    How did you get the thin battery meter at the very top of your screen?
    add that file to your startup folder
    Attached Files Attached Files
    hey guys.. after messing with ultimate launcher for a while, i finally made my today screen a little bit better.. im still working on it. i didnt post a shot of my contacts screen because still too simple.. i want to find a way to break down the picture speed dials in more than one row, is that possible? is there a good picture speedial app that would let me do that if there isnt a way to do it in some kind of setting?.. thanks in advanced.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    made a couple changes....

I've been reading through this thread, but have gotten myself confused. I *love* the setup you have in these screenshots. Is there any way you could tell me what programs/ add-ons / themes / whatever you have installed to get this look?

Thanks!
    Visit my smartphone website :
    Smartphone Reviews
    Reviews & news on all smartphones - including the Treo line.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrown71 View Post
    I've been reading through this thread, but have gotten myself confused. I *love* the setup you have in these screenshots. Is there any way you could tell me what programs/ add-ons / themes / whatever you have installed to get this look?

Thanks!
    I'm using the following add-ons

UltimateLauncher
    WeatherPanel (Phat Phinger Theme and Weather.com QVGA Icons)
    TodayAgenda
    PhoneAlarm with Treo800 Skin
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I'm using the following add-ons

UltimateLauncher
    WeatherPanel (Phat Phinger Theme and Weather.com QVGA Icons)
    TodayAgenda
    PhoneAlarm with Treo800 Skin
    Can you post the background image or is that part of the PhoneAlarm skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Can you post the background image or is that part of the PhoneAlarm skin?
    That's the Aurora Theme. I also attached the phonealarm skin
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The phonealarm skin(phonealarm-skin-treo800w) - does not respond to my five-way. The only part of the skin that "highlights" and responds is the far right block that allows change to the profile. Is there somthing I have not configured properly to get the center button to work properly with this skin?
    Charliec
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

As far as my today im hoping for some type of cusomization that would appear more like touch flow weather as a today plugin or HTC Home Plugin. Any recomendations?
    Last edited by improve; 10/14/2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Glossy Black
    I'm trying to change my program icons in UL but no matter which icon I select it always shows the 'O' for Opera. Whats going on?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    I'm trying to change my program icons in UL but no matter which icon I select it always shows the 'O' for Opera. Whats going on?
    Here is my advice.
    Go to your Menu/Prefernces/Today Settings: and unchek UL. Then through File Explorer go to your Progam Files/UltimateLaunch/UltimateLaunchConfig. Then configure it with your new Icons. Soft reset and then put up UL back on your today screen. Your new Icons should show. If not I know this sounds strage but make sure that your files are displaying correctly or are the correct one you want by copying them over to your PC and chosing the ICON view to properly view them and double check that the file displays correctly on your PC.
    Thanks improve, but I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was just trying to edit the default apps UL automatically puts in its' tabs. I had to delete those and add a link and then choose XP icon. Then it worked just fine.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Improve,
    Where did you get the today plugin for the AP News, Stock ticker, and financial summary?

Thanks to everyone for sharing the screen shots. As soon as I get 10 post, I can show what my screens look like.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I used Pocket Express. I know you can even buy a copy at best buy for mobile phones however it should come standard on the 800w with Sprint. After you execute Pocket Express go to Menu>Express Settings>Account>Today Screen, and set it up however you like. Then With UltimateLuanch create the Tab with a today plugin. Choose Pocket Express as the plugin and make sure you uncheck it and take it off of your standard WM6.1 Today screen on the phone. Then it will display on your today screen properly. I sometimes take the stocks ticker off so that it frees up diplay space and I can see GPS Today better.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by improve View Post
    I used Pocket Express. I know you can even buy a copy at best buy for mobile phones however it should come standard on the 800w with Sprint. After you execute Pocket Express go to Menu>Express Settings>Account>Today Screen, and set it up however you like. Then With UltimateLuanch create the Tab with a today plugin. Choose Pocket Express as the plugin and make sure you uncheck it and take it off of your standard WM6.1 Today screen on the phone. Then it will display on your today screen properly. I sometimes take the stocks ticker off so that it frees up diplay space and I can see GPS Today better.
    Why don't you just kill the bottom tray and use no tray icons? You wouldn't have to free that display space
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootup View Post
    Why don't you just kill the bottom tray and use no tray icons? You wouldn't have to free that display space
    I did at one point when I was trying out Wise Bar Advance, but its since expired and I have been unsure about buying it. Do you know of a reg hack to do away with the Bottom tray?
    I updated my home screens (removed the header, removed a tab, other minor changes):

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    How did you fit in so many speed dial options? I'd love to do that to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    How did you fit in so many speed dial options? I'd love to do that to mine.
    I am using Real VGA and ultimate launcher. I have a dedicated tab (no headers) only for speed dials. Does that answer your question?
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    I am using Real VGA and ultimate launcher. I have a dedicated tab (no headers) only for speed dials. Does that answer your question?
    It does. I thought you may be using Realvga, I've read so many good things about it, but don't have enough time to rebuild after a hard reset so I have put off using it myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    It does. I thought you may be using Realvga, I've read so many good things about it, but don't have enough time to rebuild after a hard reset so I have put off using it myself.
    Real VGA is well worth it, IMO. I use it with slightly larger fonts.