Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Well after a lot of resets and trial and errors, I got something I like and can actually use. Coming over from the Touch it took a while to get something close to the HTC home plugin. Using Ultimate Launcher. I have the contacts icon there but haven't found a good contacts plugin. I like Face contacts but I don't have many pictures of my contacts.
    Looks good
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I have the contacts icon there but haven't found a good contacts plugin. I like Face contacts but I don't have many pictures of my contacts.
    If I don't have a picture for a contact, I like to use some image that identifies who it is to me. When I see it, I know exactly who it is. Like so:
    hi everyone.. I have a couple of questions, sorry if they've been answered already... where can I get a weather app for free? weather panel is not free is it? and also where can I get an app that would show sports scores and breaking news in the today screen.... thanks in ad advanced..
    Quote Originally Posted by raymir View Post
    hi everyone.. I have a couple of questions, sorry if they've been answered already... where can I get a weather app for free? weather panel is not free is it? and also where can I get an app that would show sports scores and breaking news in the today screen.... thanks in ad advanced..
    Don't worry about what you see about WeatherPanel charging, it is free...the original developer has been AWOL for a long time, and the trial never expires. Be sure to use the CAB posted in this forum though, the site's CAB has glitches in it (from lack of support, but Storyr has done a GREAT job of 'repairing' it)!!

For sports, PocketSportsCenter over at PPCGeeks is very nice, but it is only scores. But for more features, I have heard PocketExpress is good.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanks Rhody for the PhoneAlarm Treo800 skin.

I have been trying to find an automatic theme changer that changes according to the time. All the ones I have found are for older phones. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    you people really care about the weather a lot haha
    im trying to post a pic of my new today screen but how can I do it from my phone?... when I click on top it just ask for a link of the picture
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    im trying to post a pic of my new today screen but how can I do it from my phone?... when I click on top it just ask for a link of the picture
    I use Capture Screen Utility, then transfer it to my PC via ActiveSync, then upload it to my Web space from my ISP or Flickr.
    thanks for the response.. I meant if theres anyway to do it from your phone without using the pc.. i've done from my pc before.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    thanks for the response.. I meant if theres anyway to do it from your phone without using the pc.. i've done from my pc before.
    I believe you're going to need a link to the picture either way. However, if you have a Flickr account, you can email the screen capture image to your Flickr account (or use a program like Kinoma Play to upload) and find the link through Flickr. Then copy and paste the link to post it.

I use this one...works perect. You can capture screenshots from your phone, no need to connect it to a pc

http://freewareppc.com/graphics/spbscreenshot.shtml
    Almost done with mine, finally.....

Plugins: Ultimate Launch, Phone Alarm, Face Contact, IM+, Today Agenda, Weather Panel, and Slide 2 Unlock Pro.

-Dave
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    4 is my favorite number Looking good Dave, lookin real good. The 3rd tab on UL, how did you get it launch directly to websites? IS that from UL or did you use a 3rd party app to create the sites? I might switch mine around and give PA a try.
    4 is my favorite number Looking good Dave, lookin real good. The 3rd tab on UL, how did you get it launch directly to websites? IS that from UL or did you use a 3rd party app to create the sites? I might switch mine around and give PA a try.
    Thanks! In UL I created a link to an icon. instead of a file/program path I input the URL address. the newest version of skyfire lets you set it as your default browser when links are clicked, so it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
    Almost done with mine, finally.....

Plugins: Ultimate Launch, Phone Alarm, Face Contact, IM+, Today Agenda, Weather Panel, and Slide 2 Unlock Pro.

-Dave
    Dude....If I have to do without S2U2 after VZW finally picks up the 800w, this at least looks close (looks almost identical in fact). Can you please fill me in on the customization possibilities, capabilities vs. S2U2 and any other useful tid-bits??

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    Dude....If I have to do without S2U2 after VZW finally picks up the 800w, this at least looks close (looks almost identical in fact). Can you please fill me in on the customization possibilities, capabilities vs. S2U2 and any other useful tid-bits??

Thanks in advance!!
    I haven't used the regular s2u2 so unfortunately I cannot compare the two... however I think s2u pro uses the same file formats so you can change the same items such as wallpaper, font, slide button image, etc. The only issue I have is when I hit my red button to power off my screen/lock my treo, s2u won't start unless I let it start on its own... which is nice, I don't have to lock it. but just trying to get out of the habit of not hitting the screen off button and letting s2u pro do its thing.
    I haven't used the regular s2u2 so unfortunately I cannot compare the two... however I think s2u pro uses the same file formats so you can change the same items such as wallpaper, font, slide button image, etc. The only issue I have is when I hit my red button to power off my screen/lock my treo, s2u won't start unless I let it start on its own... which is nice, I don't have to lock it. but just trying to get out of the habit of not hitting the screen off button and letting s2u pro do its thing.
    Really?

Mine works fine
    Last edited by chocmatic; 09/25/2008 at 09:28 PM.
    Could one of you guys do me a huge favor and send me the latest site or version? I usually run across the pop-up intensive site and can't read it anyway!!! I would also love to get an emulator actually working to see how it looks, I can't find one I can get to work on my PC!!!!

thanks again for the responses,that's why I love this site.. everyone always willing to help..

I was wondering how can I make my today screen like the one above, with buttons that take you to a separete todays page.. I want to set up one for the weather contacts etc... I have ilauncher not UL can that be done with mine?... when I create tabs when u click on them it shows you the other buttons u put there in the same front screen...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I would like to make a favorite Web site tab. I take it you're using UL. Can you quickly explain how you linked favorites to icons and where you got the icons?