Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Time to show off again. Here are some screens. I know I must appear to have disassociative personality disorder, but I am using Ultimatelaunch now. I use ultimate icons chrome. I have phonealarm on the bottom. Here are the screens:

The first tab has speed dial, Web search, and SPB Insight. The second tab has SPB Diary.

The third tab has Resco Today Plugin. The fourth tab has GPS Today and UL XP icons with text for Telenav and LiveSearch.

And of course the fifth tab has WeatherPanel with the Phatphinger layout.

The theme is Theme_PPC_Earth_View.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Where did you find that exact Phone Alarm skin? I can find a lot of them, but not that one.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by y2ksurfdud View Post
    Where did you find that exact Phone Alarm skin? I can find a lot of them, but not that one.
    Check this thread. It's the Treo800 skin posted by Scooter in Wisconsin.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    OK Rhody, are you using TrueVGA800w thing that makes things fit better on your screen?It doesn't look like it but hard to tell from postings. It looks good and gave me some ideas/updates on mine. I gotta find that PA skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Check this thread. It's the Treo800 skin posted by Scooter in Wisconsin.
    I like the ninja/pig icon, whatever that thing is...
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    I like the ninja/pig icon, whatever that thing is...
    That's the icon for sMMS. It is cute, isn't it!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    OK Rhody, are you using TrueVGA800w thing that makes things fit better on your screen?It doesn't look like it but hard to tell from postings. It looks good and gave me some ideas/updates on mine. I gotta find that PA skin.
    I am not using RealVGA. The Treo800 skin for phonealarm is designed to work in 320x320.

That's funny, I just noticed the article showing in SPB Insight is a fool.com article about how Palm is a bad investment. That was purely coincidence.
    Does Resco plugin have a problem reading your battery life or did you just have a very low battery?
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896 View Post
    Does Resco plugin have a problem reading your battery life or did you just have a very low battery?
    I think it was just a coincidence that the screen capture triggered just as Resco was refreshing the display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I've made some serious customizations and I have it where I really like it. Here are the main components:
    • SPB Mobile Shell

• SPB Diary

• Weather Panel

• SPB Insight

On the first tab, I have:
    • Speed Dial

• Web Search

• Maps

• SPB Insight

On the second tab, I have the standard Calendar tab from SPB Diary.
    On the third tab, I have the Messages tab from SPB Diary.
    On the fourth tab, I have the Special Events tab from SPB Diary.
    On the fifth tab, I have Weather Panel with the Phat Phinger layout.

The theme is Blue Abstract 6.
    ]
    Which Phat Phinger layout is that with the Precip, Humidiy, and other details included, please? I just added the Phat III theme and it doesn't have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    Which Phat Phinger layout is that with the Precip, Humidiy, and other details included, please? I just added the Phat III theme and it doesn't have that.
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33646
    Found a few more icons and started making photo icons...for my home number, I grabbed the bird eye view of my house from MS live...thanks to everyone on this board for the inspiration and resources.

Edit: Somehow made these smaller, click each for a bigger view.
    AS329 - looks very very nice! What settings are you using on your photo dial to keep 4/row with a nice margin between?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    AS329 - looks very very nice! What settings are you using on your photo dial to keep 4/row with a nice margin between?
    Thanks. First I take my image and shrink it in IrfanView (freeware) to as close to 48x48 as I can. Sometimes I have to go a little bigger on one side to keep the ratio. Then I fine tune the size to exactly 48x48 in IcoFX (thanks to the dude who turned me on to that, now I get nothing done on the weekends ).

From there, I space each icon in UL 10 pixels horizontal and 4 vertical. As for four on a line, I think I could probably squeeze 5 per line with Real VGA, just don't have enough pictures of people yet to turn into icons. I put a couple separators in through UL and then just put four in each space between the separation bars.

HTH.
    Thanks for the response. I'll have to give that a try. I have more than enough people turned into icons, but my photo dial screen looks rather cramped currently!

Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    First I take my image and shrink it in IrfanView (freeware) to as close to 48x48 as I can. Sometimes I have to go a little bigger on one side to keep the ratio.
    Irfanview has a "custom crop" feature that allows you to crop a picture to exactly what you want, such as 48x48.

You set it up and a 48x48 outline appears, you move it around the picture to get what you want exactly and then crop it.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I didnt include all my tabs but here are a few of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by improve; 09/21/2008 at 06:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33646[/url]

Thanks, choc!! That's just what I needed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    Thanks, choc!! That's just what I needed!
    no prob.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Well after a lot of resets and trial and errors, I got something I like and can actually use. Coming over from the Touch it took a while to get something close to the HTC home plugin. Using Ultimate Launcher. I have the contacts icon there but haven't found a good contacts plugin. I like Face contacts but I don't have many pictures of my contacts.

Home page

Calander

Favorite Apps, the small dot on the bottom of the icon is because I first added names below the icons then I didn't want them, so I deleted the name and added the dot for a character.

Internet Search page. Still kinda of working on this one so I out this stuff in there for now.

And the weather page.