Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
    Thanks... but I am really really lost haha. I mean, completely ignorant lost... I tried to install that Ultimate Launcher thing and I got it to where I could unzip the file on my PC but when I tried to copy it over to my 800 (which is what I assume I was supposed to do) it would do anything
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthcoach4 View Post

Nothing fancy here.

Classic Black Theme

Plugins:
    Today Agenda
    Weather Panel
    Google Search
    Maps
    What WP theme is this with what icons? Thanks

Never mind I missed missed the page that they were on.
    I cant get my PC to recognize active sync. it keeps saying nothing is connected
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee1200 View Post
    I cant get my PC to recognize active sync. it keeps saying nothing is connected
    Have you installed the USB update from Palm? I'm going to guess not. Follow this link it should fix that issue.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...usb/index.html

As for UL (ultimate launcher) there should be a choice on their website to download the .cab file. This was my choice. you can DL to your PC and move to your device using Active Sync (once fixed ) or you can DL directly to your device OTA (over the air) by going to the website using your phones web browser (again, how I did it).

Another thing; do you know how to navigate to your today screen options? There you can choose what plugins will be visible. From the Today Screen, Simply hit "menu"(the right "soft" key) - scroll to "preferences"- then choose "today settings". Here you will choose what you want to be able to see on the today screen. Play around a bit(thats half the fun)...you'll get the hang of it!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    thanks, but its still not recognizing it even after installing that update... it works fine on my home computer (Vista), but not on my work comptuer (XP)... does that matter?

Also, I was messing around with the speed dial thing and switched the Voice Mail (1) speed dial to another number using a contact link... but now I want to switch it back to voice mail but it wont let me select anything other than a contact link, so I had to make a dummy contact for my voice mail and link that... is there a way to reset this??
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks, but its still not recognizing it even after installing that update... it works fine on my home computer (Vista), but not on my work comptuer (XP)... does that matter?

Also, I was messing around with the speed dial thing and switched the Voice Mail (1) speed dial to another number using a contact link... but now I want to switch it back to voice mail but it wont let me select anything other than a contact link, so I had to make a dummy contact for my voice mail and link that... is there a way to reset this??
    Never tried before your post. If you want to keep the #1 taq voicemail then delete the curent one and create a new speed dial. Tap and hold (hold the stylus down on an item) on one of your speed dial entries and a menu will pop up. choose edit to delete the #1 tag or you could just hit "new speed dial" and create a VM tag. type "voicemail" in the lable field and enter your own number in the number field.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    it wont let me delete the original voice mail speed dial entry. it also wont let me turn off the "link" thing on that one either, I have to have it link to a contact named "voice mail" but then it wont show the voice mail buttons when I call it even though I have that checked and the numbers show up on "advanced"

also, this is probably a really dumb question, but is there a way to hang up on a call using the touch screen/stylus? or do you have to hit the red button?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    it wont let me delete the original voice mail speed dial entry. it also wont let me turn off the "link" thing on that one either, I have to have it link to a contact named "voice mail" but then it wont show the voice mail buttons when I call it even though I have that checked and the numbers show up on "advanced"

also, this is probably a really dumb question, but is there a way to hang up on a call using the touch screen/stylus? or do you have to hit the red button?
    I deleted mine by tap-and-hold > edit > right soft key is "delete". in fact; I deleted ALL my speed dial entries this way (just to see if i could). and re-created the VM entry the way i described earlier.
    odd... just for that one entry (the original voice mail) the left soft key is cancel but nothing shows up for the right one, its just blank
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I agree...that is strange. Thats not how it worked for me.
    May I politely suggest the brand newbie new questions go to another thread instead of hijacking this one? Eventually the answers will wind up just as lost as the person asking the questions.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    May I politely suggest the brand newbie new questions go to another thread instead of hijacking this one? Eventually the answers will wind up just as lost as the person asking the questions.
    You couldnt be more correct...sorry.
    No need to apologize.

I just get excited about seeing what people have done with their Today screens and show off my own.

well, got the thing to sync up on home computer... had to remove the battery and put it back in, hope I dont have to do that everytime. I downloaded UL and some other thing but how do I just download a template like the ones you are all making on the pages before here?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I was wondering if anyone could offer their icon talent ability, and put together
    a glossy icon for MemMaid and ClearTemp.. I have tried but need to learn more about icon making...

thanks in advance

Fridayy
    Hey guys, check this out. g00ndu has created a very nice omnia skin for spb shell mobile. Maybe someone would like to try it out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426841
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Thanks . Its very nice but alot of the stuff does not work with thew 800W

Heres a heads up .

I just got an email from the developer ( In a reply to my email about the issues on a saturday night !) Version 1.8 should be out this week and address some of the issue

Issues are

SMS Count
    Military time.
    Battery meter
    Thanks for the heads up! I've since uninstalled the program b/c I've gone w/ 96dpi and am now using a different setup which can be found within the past few pages. But maybe when the new version comes out I'll go back to it. As long as I don't have to pay AGAIN for the bug fixes and it'll hopefully be a free upgrade considering I just purchased this less than a month ago!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    I like the HTC icons for the tabs. Where did you get them? I read this entire thread when it was 25 pages long and I really don't want to go through them all again and another ~15. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    My newest. Wish I could claim any creative rights, I just grabbed what I liked!
    RealVGA
    Phone Alarm (w/ Treo 800 skin)
    Ultimate Launch (boy was I wrong about not liking this one!)
    WM Concrete theme

PPC Digital Clock (Free)

Pocket Breeze (Not Free)

Weather Panel (free)

UL Luncher and a LOT of searching for icons!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    I like the HTC icons for the tabs. Where did you get them? I read this entire thread when it was 25 pages long and I really don't want to go through them all again and another ~15. Thanks!
    It was here somewhere. Since I dont want to re-look either.........
    Attached Files Attached Files
    For those who are on 320 x 320 @128dpi (equivalent to 240x240 @96dpi), you can find another Omnia theme at the following post:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426065 (add http in front)

The theme is done by goranagar. This confirm will work. Look out for another skinner ldostang over at xda forum as well. He had done another skin for 320x320 @128dpi.

Hope this helps.

This is for those who uses spb mobile shell.