Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter_in_wi View Post

- WkTask for the battery display
    - UltimateLaunch for the tabs (LOVE IT!!)
    - SPB Diary
    - PhoneAlarm with Blue Orb skin

- Face Contact

- Marsware WeatherPanel with PhatPhinger 320x320 skin
    Wow....I want this exact display! I'll work on it this week but may have some questions. That's just incredible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Keller View Post
    Malatesta, I followed your advice and purchased the Ultimate Launcher for the 800w, what an experience as the web site was in German, I finally figured out how to convert it to English. My problem was I also followed your post to the icons for the ultimate launcher, and again it's all in German, can you tell me in english how I may download the icons, and which set to download for my 800W and import them into my launcher so that I may use them. I am having problems with my activation code, because the space for the code is stuck below the bottom bar on my 800W, can you help me with this please sir? thanks
    You can put the registration code directly into the UltimateLaunch.ini file. It is located in ...\Program Files\UltimateLauch\UltimateLaunch.ini

Then just either do a softreset or reload the UltimateLauch in the today screen. It is best to not have it enabled when you are editing the .ini file. Best is to just copy it out to the desktop and edit it and then replace the old one or rename the old one then copy the new one in.

Below is a walk through link for UL. From Mal's link you can download either the ICON's or PNG's, either will work for UL.

http://geekstuff.890m.com/treo/ultutorial.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmac View Post
    Below is a walk through link for UL. From Mal's link you can download either the ICON's or PNG's, either will work for UL.

http://geekstuff.890m.com/treo/ultutorial.html
    In that tutorial, he should name his tabs so he can tell them apart in the config list even though he's got the tabs hidden. You also should do that to name plugins if you use the combination plugin tab.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Is this UL looking like Touch home? I like it, I have been trying to make UL look just like my Touch and you have done a lot better than me.

Anybody else try it? Lets see what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by djnik26 View Post
    This thread has definitely helped me a lot with making my Today screen look closer to what I would like. This definitely isn't my first WM device as I have owned the 700wx and more recently the Mogul. However, on the Mogul I just always had the HTC Home plugin installed.

Currently installed:
    -Phone Alarm with i780 skin
    -RealVGA
    -WeatherPanel with StarDock Animated HUGE Icons
    -Pocket Digital Clock

I'm really not happy with the home tab that has Pocket Digital Clock on it. I'm looking for something a little more attractive. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! I'm also still searching for a nice theme (tsk) file that will have a background large enough for 96dpi.

Quote Originally Posted by svx View Post
    Yep, already tried those threads. Spent a large chunck of my night goofing around with it. The problem I ran into was that diallookup got pinned above HTChome screen and it looked awkward. I am still playing with it to get it just right. Thanks.
    I don't know if this will help you but I found SKTools to be an awesome app to help out w/ stuff like this.
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by djnik26 View Post
    This thread has definitely helped me a lot with making my Today screen look closer to what I would like. This definitely isn't my first WM device as I have owned the 700wx and more recently the Mogul. However, on the Mogul I just always had the HTC Home plugin installed.

Currently installed:
    -Phone Alarm with i780 skin
    -RealVGA
    -WeatherPanel with StarDock Animated HUGE Icons
    -Pocket Digital Clock

I'm really not happy with the home tab that has Pocket Digital Clock on it. I'm looking for something a little more attractive. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! I'm also still searching for a nice theme (tsk) file that will have a background large enough for 96dpi.

What are you using for your calendar on the 2nd tab?
    After much time tweaking UltimateLaunch for my setup, I think I'm done and happy. I made the background myself and the icons are a mix of ones from an earlier post in this thread and ones I made. I'm using the cube transition with the tabs hidden. I'm also using Treo Alerts.

Update: I rearranged my first screen to move the picture speed dial to the top. Found I kept dialing people when swiping my thumb across the screen. Also got rid of the voicemail button to make room for another plugin.

Main screen has basic Today plugins.

Second screen has Today Agenda.

Third screen contains various applications.

Fourth screen is games.

Fifth screen is utilities.

Sixth screen contains WeatherPanel plugin with PhatFinger skin. I have this as the last screen so I can swipe right from the main screen to get to it quickly.

Last edited by NicksGarage; 09/11/2008 at 09:11 PM.
    heres my latest.
    ultimate launch.
    wisebar lite.
    treo alerts
    phone alarm with the blueorb skin

1st tab is just apps

2nd tab is weather panel with the phatfinger theme

3rd tab is messaging and some data monitor i had on my 700wx

4th tab is SPB diary

5th tab is gpstoday and live search.

edit i just realized how hard it is to read stuff with that theme thats on it.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    does anyone know where I can get the cool Icons?
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    does anyone know where I can get the cool Icons?
    See this post... http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=630
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
    heres my latest.
    ultimate launch.
    wisebar lite.
    treo alerts
    phone alarm with the blueorb skin

1st tab is just apps

2nd tab is weather panel with the phatfinger theme

3rd tab is messaging and some data monitor i had on my 700wx

4th tab is SPB diary

5th tab is gpstoday and live search.

edit i just realized how hard it is to read stuff with that theme thats on it.
    i am using the blue orb screen too but mine is blue. How do you make it transparent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    i am using the blue orb screen too but mine is blue. How do you make it transparent?
    beats me, i just stuck the skin in the PA directory and then picked it in PA. if it makes a difference im using the "blueorb bottom" selection. it wasnt just that theme i had either since i changed it this morning to my usual black and its still transparent.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  14.    #694  
    For those wanting "glossy black bars" like below, check out the Tip of the Week on WME.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Niiiiiiiiiiiice! That is exactly what I've been craving.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins View Post
    What are you using for your calendar on the 2nd tab?
    Calendar+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Is this UL looking like Touch home? I like it, I have been trying to make UL look just like my Touch and you have done a lot better than me.

Anybody else try it? Lets see what it looks like.
    I've actually changed it around a little bit:

Main tab has Pocket Digital Clock, and O2 Plus:

Calendar tab has Calendar+:

This tab only has a speed dial to my gf because I'm too lazy to make the icons for everyone else:

Weather tab has WeatherPanel with the PhatPhinger skin:

Most of the icons on my last two tabs dont point to anything because I've been too lazy to set them up:

Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    I don't know if this will help you but I found SKTools to be an awesome app to help out w/ stuff like this.
    LOL, bought it last weekend. Thanks, still tweaking it.
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    For those wanting "glossy black bars" like below, check out the Tip of the Week on WME.

I've tried to run the glossy black bars from both my work computer and laptop and on each it randomly stops, Windows looks for a solution, doesn't find one and tells me I'm SOL....any ideas why this won't work...is there another way to load this up? TIA
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    load it to your device and start it. not from your desktop
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre