Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1009
  1. #661  
    Quote Originally Posted by svx View Post
    I love that background. Mind sharing?
    No problem , here ya go. Should be able to right click and save to your desktop and then transfer from there.



    I'll also attach it if that's any easier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #662  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post

    Very nice Chimmer
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3. #663  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Where did you get that theme? Post .tsk?
    Here you go....there are a bunch of nice themes here

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=364541

    Theme that I'm using

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=364541&page=7

    2nd post
  4. #664  
    Thanks guys!
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

    Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
  5. #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    Here you go....there are a bunch of nice themes here

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=364541

    Theme that I'm using

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=364541&page=7

    2nd post
    Could you post your .tsk file? This is a great theme!
  6. #666  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    Could you post your .tsk file? This is a great theme!
    here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7. spinteews's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #667  
    Is the Treo Pro theme different? anyway to get that onto the 800w or is it just a black theme?
  8. NBAJ2K's Avatar
    Posts
    118 Posts
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    #668  
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter_in_wi View Post


    - WkTask for the battery display
    - UltimateLaunch for the tabs (LOVE IT!!)
    - SPB Diary
    - PhoneAlarm with Blue Orb skin



    - Face Contact





    - Marsware WeatherPanel with PhatPhinger 320x320 skin
    I love the setup you have! I currently have RealVGA loaded so I know it won't come out quite the same. Is there a Blue Orb PhoneAlarm skin that would work properly with RealVGA and fill the line?

    Thanks,

    ~J
  9. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #669  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    here you go
    Thanks for the file & the link! Great stuff!!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  10. #670  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Thanks for the file & the link! Great stuff!!
    no prob.
  11. #671  
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    I love the setup you have! I currently have RealVGA loaded so I know it won't come out quite the same. Is there a Blue Orb PhoneAlarm skin that would work properly with RealVGA and fill the line?

    Thanks,

    ~J
    I don't think so but then again, I just started tinkering with PA. I guess if you poke around the PA skins forum and search for skins with the same width, you may come across something.
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=31.0
  12. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #672  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    I don't think so but then again, I just started tinkering with PA. I guess if you poke around the PA skins forum and search for skins with the same width, you may come across something.
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=31.0
    Any skin marked as "Landscape" will work with the 800w
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  13. neomedic23's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #673  
    Is there a way to change the time to military time?
  14. #674  
    Quote Originally Posted by neomedic23 View Post
    Is there a way to change the time to military time?
    If you look at my post in this thread, number 618 on page 31, there is a link to another thread within my post that explains how to edit the time format. For military time, use the code HH:mm (I think! - check that thread, it should have the code). I know it works because for a while I had it that way. You shouldn't have to do the date/time hack to get this to work. HTH
  15. #675  
    Anyone running HTCHome (128 or 96dpi) and noticed that when you dial or receive a call, your call info screen does not show? I started from a hard reset to do some testing and it shows fine up until I install the home screen. Once HTCHome is installed, it no longer shows, even if you uncheck it from the Today Screen! If you uninstall it and then try to make a call, the system locks.

    This is a real bummer for me as I worked hard to find the right balance on my Today Screen and HTC Home was the center of that balance (being a former Touch user and all). I could probably live without not seeing call info, but would much rather not.

    Any Ideas?
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

    Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
  16. neomedic23's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #676  
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    If you look at my post in this thread, number 618 on page 31, there is a link to another thread within my post that explains how to edit the time format. For military time, use the code HH:mm (I think! - check that thread, it should have the code). I know it works because for a while I had it that way. You shouldn't have to do the date/time hack to get this to work. HTH
    Cool! Thanks! It worked perfectly!
  17. #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by svx View Post
    Anyone running HTCHome (128 or 96dpi) and noticed that when you dial or receive a call, your call info screen does not show? I started from a hard reset to do some testing and it shows fine up until I install the home screen. Once HTCHome is installed, it no longer shows, even if you uncheck it from the Today Screen! If you uninstall it and then try to make a call, the system locks.

    This is a real bummer for me as I worked hard to find the right balance on my Today Screen and HTC Home was the center of that balance (being a former Touch user and all). I could probably live without not seeing call info, but would much rather not.

    Any Ideas?
    These threads have the answer:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168907

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148654
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  18. #678  
    Yep, already tried those threads. Spent a large chunck of my night goofing around with it. The problem I ran into was that diallookup got pinned above HTChome screen and it looked awkward. I am still playing with it to get it just right. Thanks.
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

    Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
  19. #679  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmcg View Post
    Wow, nice today page! Any issues with weatherpanel?
    Wow! 9-day weather forecast!
  20. #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I updated the post: try UltimateLaunch

    Download

    Icons
    Malatesta, I followed your advice and purchased the Ultimate Launcher for the 800w, what an experience as the web site was in German, I finally figured out how to convert it to English. My problem was I also followed your post to the icons for the ultimate launcher, and again it's all in German, can you tell me in english how I may download the icons, and which set to download for my 800W and import them into my launcher so that I may use them. I am having problems with my activation code, because the space for the code is stuck below the bottom bar on my 800W, can you help me with this please sir? thanks
    LSU Tigers #1 Baby

Posting Permissions