Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    This link has few of the screens that may help. You can also manually modify the ini file.

http://www.sprintmogul.net/Forum/tab...s/Default.aspx
    About the .ini file, how do I get to it, open it, then configure it to set a tab as the home tab. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ching714 View Post
    About the .ini file, how do I get to it, open it, then configure it to set a tab as the home tab. Thanks for the help.
    See if this thread helps you (specifically, post #12):
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=UL+ini

This sticky thread also has instructions few pages ago. I hope this helps. Thanks.
    i just installed htc home and my dpad all messed up i rely need help on this. even after uninstalling and a hard reset its still messed up someone plz help me.

when i press left it goes down etc..
    i just installed htc home and my dpad all messed up i rely need help on this. even after uninstalling and a hard reset its still messed up someone plz help me.

when i press left it goes down etc..

- WkTask for the battery display
    - UltimateLaunch for the tabs (LOVE IT!!)
    - SPB Diary
    - PhoneAlarm with Blue Orb skin

- Face Contact

- Marsware WeatherPanel with PhatPhinger 320x320 skin
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Now if we can only get rid of the bottom bar to free up some real estate.

Looking good, I like the big sun in the weather tab.
    Finally got my phone looking how I want (thanks to this thread of course):

Treo Alerts
    RealVGA - amazing
    Ultimate Launch
    Pocket Digital
    Pocket Express (only news checked)
    Calendar+

Same as above, with Palringo and Skype running

iWeather, Phat Phinger 320x320 with Stardock (huger icons)

*I forgot to capture my last screen, which is basically filled with links to websites and apps
    Last edited by 800w4me; 08/30/2008 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    after installing realVga and change it to 96dpi, the maps application on my phone does not work. i like this because it gave me the option drive to which then enable my gps
    Did you ever get a response to this? I too am having the problem and want it to work and after 31 pages I still see nothing on it.
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter_in_wi View Post

- WkTask for the battery display
    - UltimateLaunch for the tabs (LOVE IT!!)
    - SPB Diary
    - PhoneAlarm with Blue Orb skin

- Face Contact

- Marsware WeatherPanel with PhatPhinger 320x320 skin
    This is a REALLY great setup. In terms of usability and sexiness, I think you've configured almost exactly what I'm looking for!

I am trying to emulate some of what you've done. A few questions for you, if you don't mind of course...

1. How did you pin the PA/BluOrb on the bottom regardless of the size of the Ultimate Launch tab above?

2. How did you configure UL to be below the Sprint bar?

3. How did you configure UL to look so good? It's a hugely confusing configuration! :-\

Any help, from anyone who can, would be GREATLY appreciated. I've been using my 800w with no visual enhancements since I got it, which was over a month ago, but you guys all make it look so good that I really need to try and get this stuff figured out.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by svx View Post
    Did you ever get a response to this? I too am having the problem and want it to work and after 31 pages I still see nothing on it.
    The Maps app is one of the issues:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=170002
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Now if we can only get rid of the bottom bar to free up some real estate.

Looking good, I like the big sun in the weather tab.
    Wisbar 3 Advance
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    Thanks!
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by trickyice View Post
    This is a REALLY great setup. In terms of usability and sexiness, I think you've configured almost exactly what I'm looking for!

I am trying to emulate some of what you've done. A few questions for you, if you don't mind of course...

1. How did you pin the PA/BluOrb on the bottom regardless of the size of the Ultimate Launch tab above?

2. How did you configure UL to be below the Sprint bar?

3. How did you configure UL to look so good? It's a hugely confusing configuration! :-\

Any help, from anyone who can, would be GREATLY appreciated. I've been using my 800w with no visual enhancements since I got it, which was over a month ago, but you guys all make it look so good that I really need to try and get this stuff figured out.

Thanks!
    1.) In the display portion of the settings, you can specify to make the plugin a fixed height.

2.) Without registry setting changes, I didn't think that you could configure anything to be "above" the Sprint bar. I just installed it and that's where it landed.

3.) It takes a LOT of tinkering but the nice part is once you have your configuration, you can backup the ini file so you don't have to go through the whole thing again. I included mine to get you started but pay attention to the folder names for the icons. They may be different.

Here is a link to a lot of icons and useful info as well http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386821
    Attached Files Attached Files
    This thread has definitely helped me a lot with making my Today screen look closer to what I would like. This definitely isn't my first WM device as I have owned the 700wx and more recently the Mogul. However, on the Mogul I just always had the HTC Home plugin installed.

Currently installed:
    -Phone Alarm with i780 skin
    -RealVGA
    -WeatherPanel with StarDock Animated HUGE Icons
    -Pocket Digital Clock

I'm really not happy with the home tab that has Pocket Digital Clock on it. I'm looking for something a little more attractive. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! I'm also still searching for a nice theme (tsk) file that will have a background large enough for 96dpi.

Last edited by djnik26; 09/01/2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter_in_wi View Post
    How did you get the time AND DATE to display in the top bar?
  16.    #616  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    see here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=415

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    I am working with Bruce over at Pocketmax to get this fixed. He seems to think it will be addressed soon.
    Any updates on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I went ahead with this and had issues with the date not showing completely. Did a search here and saw others with the same issue. Read the long post towards the bottom of this thread however and now have it set up to read day and date on top and time with AM/PM on the bottom....highly recommended. Had to do some guessing, but it worked out nicely.

Good luck.

Edit:

Here it is

Last edited by AS329; 09/01/2008 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    I went ahead with this and had issues with the date not showing completely. Did a search here and saw others with the same issue. Read the long post towards the bottom of this thread however and now have it set up to read day and date on top and time with AM/PM on the bottom....highly recommended. Had to do some guessing, but it worked out nicely.

Good luck.

Edit:

Here it is

Hi. I've tried the stuff in the links, but I end up with a little square next to the date on the top right. I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of it but it's still there. Anything you might be able to help with?
    Quote Originally Posted by j5350 View Post
    Hi. I've tried the stuff in the links, but I end up with a little square next to the date on the top right. I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of it but it's still there. Anything you might be able to help with?
    Yeah, put a few spaces after your date code like "ddd dd " or "MM dd yy " (no quotes). I think I put three or four spaces behind the date. This also works in front of the date or time code...without the am/pm the time is a little off and a couple spaces in front will center it to the date.