Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1009
  1. #581  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    I thought that 2.1 was the only one that works with the diamond touch, slide screens with the real VGA & without real VGA.

    Granted, I would probably get bored quick of it, but I would like to give it a try.
    I thought the same thing. Is there a way to get the diamond skin with the new version?
  2. #582  
    Here is my screen grab.

    I am using
    TreoAlerts
    PhoneAlarm with modified skin
    WeatherPanel w/ PhatFinger skin
    Today Agenda

    I still sadly miss hidelogo working! Maybe soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #583  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    I thought that 2.1 was the only one that works with the diamond touch, slide screens with the real VGA & without real VGA.

    Granted, I would probably get bored quick of it, but I would like to give it a try.
    The touch and slide-with-your-finger works w/ this too... I would love to have 96dpi IF it worked correctly, however, since this works great w/o RealVGA, I'm OK w/ it... but again, even this version has it's quirks and i'll be removing it before the end of the trial date...

    I'm not sure which skins work w/ this, however as I only used it w/ the stock skin...

    But below is what I normally use and probably will continue... The Spb is just "pretty" not enough functionality or customizability IMO.......

    Last edited by typeadam; 08/26/2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: skins...
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  4. #584  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Here is my screen grab.

    I am using
    TreoAlerts
    PhoneAlarm with modified skin
    WeatherPanel w/ PhatFinger skin
    Today Agenda

    I still sadly miss hidelogo working! Maybe soon!
    i love your modifeied phone alarm skin with the voice mail button(does it work?)
    where can i get this skin?thnx
  5. #585  
    Yes, the voicemail button does work.

    I did take off the a2dp headphones icon, as i do not use it.

    I am attaching a zip file with treo800.skn inside of it. Hope you like it!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #586  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    too bad the sms icon is not working properly!
    I am working with Bruce over at Pocketmax to get this fixed. He seems to think it will be addressed soon.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  7. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #587  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    The touch and slide-with-your-finger works w/ this too... I would love to have 96dpi IF it worked correctly, however, since this works great w/o RealVGA, I'm OK w/ it... but again, even this version has it's quirks and i'll be removing it before the end of the trial date...

    I'm not sure which skins work w/ this, however as I only used it w/ the stock skin...

    But below is what I normally use and probably will continue... The Spb is just "pretty" not enough functionality or customizability IMO.......

    Is that phonealarm? And, if so, where did you get the skin?
  8. #588  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Is that phonealarm? And, if so, where did you get the skin?
    That is HiNavigator w/ the stock skin:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=htc+home+vga
    http://www.ppclink.com/?ppclink=product&do=view&id=64

    PhoneAlarm has a very similar skin but it looks screwed up w/ our resolution:
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  9. #589  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    I am working with Bruce over at Pocketmax to get this fixed. He seems to think it will be addressed soon.
    Nice...that would make that app so much better
  10. #590  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    The touch and slide-with-your-finger works w/ this too... I would love to have 96dpi IF it worked correctly, however, since this works great w/o RealVGA, I'm OK w/ it... but again, even this version has it's quirks and i'll be removing it before the end of the trial date...

    I'm not sure which skins work w/ this, however as I only used it w/ the stock skin...

    But below is what I normally use and probably will continue... The Spb is just "pretty" not enough functionality or customizability IMO.......

    How did you get the SMS counter working with HiNavigator? Thanks.
  11. #591  
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthcoach4 View Post
    How did you get the SMS counter working with HiNavigator? Thanks.
    You have to do this mod:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168468

    **HOWEVER** No matter how many msg's you have the counter will always show "1." Unless you have 0, than of course it will be 0, but if you have 1, 14, or 35, etc., the counter will stay @ "1."

    It is something they are working on and I think the release of the Treo Pro may provide the answer. If you read the thread you'll know what I mean.
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  12. #592  
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    You have to do this mod:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168468

    **HOWEVER** No matter how many msg's you have the counter will always show "1." Unless you have 0, than of course it will be 0, but if you have 1, 14, or 35, etc., the counter will stay @ "1."

    It is something they are working on and I think the release of the Treo Pro may provide the answer. If you read the thread you'll know what I mean.
    I have done that mod and HiNavigator still reads "0" for my SMS not matter how many I have. Did you figure out how to disable the message sent notification? If not I can walk you through it, or it may be posted in Reg Tweaks section.
  13. #593  
    Treo Alert adjusts the number to 1 if it sees that it is 0 when there is an active notification. The problem is that the 800w uses a non-standard registry value for the unread counter so the one that most programs monitor is not getting updated (except by Treo Alert). I assume typeadam is using TA.
  14. #594  
    I cannot seem to get all the options the the ultimate launch configuration screens. the bottom gets cut off. Is there a version or a way that I can be able to configure evrything?
  15. #595  
    This link has few of the screens that may help. You can also manually modify the ini file.

    http://www.sprintmogul.net/Forum/tab...s/Default.aspx
  16. #596  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Treo Alert adjusts the number to 1 if it sees that it is 0 when there is an active notification. The problem is that the 800w uses a non-standard registry value for the unread counter so the one that most programs monitor is not getting updated (except by Treo Alert). I assume typeadam is using TA.
    That's what I was thinking. Thanks Hannip!
  17. fridayy's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #597  
    I thought I would share a theme I put together... a nice conservative look that works for me.... enjoy

    Fridayy
    Attached Files Attached Files
  18. #598  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    ... I assume typeadam is using TA.
    Yes I am
    + I'm using the poutlook mod where all the SMS's are split up (WM5) instead of the "conversation style" (WM6.1) but I guess that makes no difference on msg. count... Does it?
    ..:: ADAM ::..

    Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
  19. #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    This link has few of the screens that may help. You can also manually modify the ini file.

    http://www.sprintmogul.net/Forum/tab...s/Default.aspx
    Thanks. That helped
  20. #600  
    It would be great if someone could post all ultimate full screens.

Posting Permissions