Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    What prog is being used for the icons on the top bluetooth etc...

Phonealarm-

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    That is PhoneAlarm...great app for a lot of used (VM, SMS, profiles.....) and highly customizable as well!!!

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html
    Thanks!...I will have to give it a try
    this is how mine looks like... i havent done too much to it yet cuz iam new to windows mobile.. i had the 700p before.. but i have a question.. i would like to have more icons like the way i have the tomtom navigator in the today screen.. how can i do that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is anyone able to find the SBP Mobile Shell 2.1 that is in cab format? I dont have activesync setup on my PC.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raymir View Post
    this is how mine looks like... i havent done too much to it yet cuz iam new to windows mobile.. i had the 700p before.. but i have a question.. i would like to have more icons like the way i have the tomtom navigator in the today screen.. how can i do that?
    I like the Patriots background.

Did you add the tomtom icon or is that a today plugin. I know vtap has a today plugin that is just a strip that you can select to launch the program.

If you want to add icons, then you will need a launcher like Ultimate Launcher or SPB Pocket Plus.
    thanks.... it came with tomtom.. it is a today plugin... i tried on launcher but the icons were too big and blury.. i was wondering if there is one where the icons look small and neat..
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Is anyone able to find the SBP Mobile Shell 2.1 that is in cab format? I dont have activesync setup on my PC.
    PM me your email address. I have it at home and can email it to you later tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by r1ngx View Post

Mobile Shell with BugMe plug-in

Favorite Apps:

Splashphoto
    Splashid
    mToken SSH
    Porta+ FTP
    Coreplayer
    Googlemaps
    PocketTunes
    Lingvosoft Portuguese Dictionary
    Lingvosoft Spanish Dictionary
    Lingvosoft Flashcards
    Isilo

i like the way your icons are... which launcher are you using?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...1&d=1219693447

SPB Diary
    Resco Today
    PhoneAlarm with BlueTAB theme: Attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    has anyone had any problems going to sms from the icon on phone alarm today plug-in?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    has anyone had any problems going to sms from the icon on phone alarm today plug-in?
    yes
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    yes
    no fix? where can we get additional skins
    thanks for the help! lets see how it works:

programs-
    Phonealarm
    Pocketbreeze
    WeatherPanel
    Ilauncher
    RealVGA @ 96dpi

is the top toolbar also phone alarm? If so what skin?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    is the top toolbar also phone alarm? If so what skin?
    Sorry, do you mean the row of icons just below "sprint"? then yes that is Phone alarm with the i780 skin. The "start" toolbar is a theme i found on the net (attached).

The bottom row of icons is iLauncher:
    http://www.sbsh.net/product.php?id=29
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ehehat; 08/25/2008 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Why do you want 2.1 so much? A few pages back I posted that I tried it and it was kind of buggy so I removed it. However, this morning I tried the newest one 2.1.2(??) and it works perfectly and you don't have to change dpi. Screen shot below:

..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    Why do you want 2.1 so much? A few pages back I posted that I tried it and it was kind of buggy so I removed it. However, this morning I tried the newest one 2.1.2(??) and it works perfectly and you don't have to change dpi. Screen shot below:

I thought that 2.1 was the only one that works with the diamond touch, slide screens with the real VGA & without real VGA.

Granted, I would probably get bored quick of it, but I would like to give it a try.
    Sorry, do you mean the row of icons just below "sprint"? then yes that is Phone alarm with the i780 skin. The "start" toolbar is a theme i found on the net (attached).

The bottom row of icons is iLauncher:
    http://www.sbsh.net/product.php?id=29
    Thanks...where can I find the i780 skin
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Thanks...where can I find the i780 skin
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=6542.0
    thanks...i found it..before I seen this but thanks for the help
    too bad the sms icon is not working properly!