Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1oddmanout View Post
    Still enjoyin' the HTC plugin and customizer. I've been looking for a blue theme, and found this great picture for wallpaper, and set the icons to transparent. I like how the weather picture looks. HTC home with customizer and LVMTime.
    I have a quick ? for you:

I know how to do the SMS hack to display them, but do your inbox and missed calls counts work? Mine dont!
    AND:
    Have you had success removing even 1 of the tabs - I use the HC Customizer and reg hack but no luck...
    Unless I'm using an older HCCust. ver...

Thanks!
    ..:: ADAM ::..

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by telomerase View Post
    You need to use version 2.1
    anyone know where to find 2.1? I've looked all over.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    anyone know where to find 2.1? I've looked all over.
    I found it here but I haven't gone through w/ the setup yet so I cannot confirm 100% whether this really is 2.1. It SAYS 2.1 but you never know... I'll post in about an hour or so...

Clie UX40 --> Clie NZ90 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Pro --> Treo 800w (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
    I have a quick ? for you:

I know how to do the SMS hack to display them, but do your inbox and missed calls counts work? Mine dont!
    AND:
    Have you had success removing even 1 of the tabs - I use the HC Customizer and reg hack but no luck...
    Unless I'm using an older HCCust. ver...

Thanks!
    Inbox works; Missed calls? Hah! I I only get 1 phone cal a day and don't miss it; similarly with texts-i read 'em when I get 'em.

I never considered removing any tabs - I like the way HTC Home displays out of the box (but now I'm curious and will try to remove the ringer tab).
    Life is a carnival, believe it or not,
    Life is a carnival, two bits a shot
    For the Diamond theme that Telo has:

Here is the actual file, not the style A one:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=40

You'll need this font file too:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=56

In order to make this theme work you MUST use the SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 Build 3363. Do a google search for it and you will find it very easily.

Then just follow the instructions here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...89&postcount=6
    Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    In order to make this theme work you MUST use the SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 Build 3363. Do a google search for it and you will find it very easily.
    Why won't the offical 2.1.2 work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    +1
    I just tried it out on 2.1.2 all i get is a blank screen when trying to get to the "Now" screen.

Not sure of the ins and outs but it doesn't work.
    Originally Posted by azkevman
    I have the same issue, I can select using the 5 way but cannot touch slect the google search or maps search boxes....the live search box does allow me to touch select though....

Yep... Same exact behavior, and now my backlight / power off settings are working inconsistently, too. I may do a hard reset and see what happens...
    Did anyone figure out a fix for this? I can't click on google search but can "5-way" down to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vicn77 View Post
    I just tried it out on 2.1.2 all i get is a blank screen when trying to get to the "Now" screen.

Not sure of the ins and outs but it doesn't work.
    See post #523 several posts up. I posted a link to 2.1 I found on Google. I tried it yesterday and everything worked fine. Sorry no screen shot - didn't think of it...

However, I uninstalled it b/c it was just too much and the 96dpi just makes the system run soooooooo sluggish...

It won't work because precisely when they update 2.1.2, SPB had included the 800w. However, being 320 x 320, it is a 128dpi device, just like the i780.

The latest version 2.1.2 WILL work fine without RealVGA, or RealVGA at 128dpi. However, if you want to run 96dpi and SPB MS, Version 2.1 is the one to use.

I did some tests on my i780 too, and edited all the xml files found in the qa_layouts.dat, however, no matter how I tried, it seemed that SPB does not like Square screen at 96dpi. I believe SPB also do not want to develop their software based on a independent software like RealVGA.

For those who does not want RealVGA at 96dpi, there are a few skins available over at the xda forum. Search for a user by the name of Jolpiej..
    Another Today Plugin, this time this plugin is from the Omnia i900. Very simple interface and there is left/right gestures used.

Very nice goondu... any problems or bugs on the 800w? Does Sms work with the default app?
    Very nice . where do you get this plugin from ??

Quote Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
    Another Today Plugin, this time this plugin is from the Omnia i900. Very simple interface and there is left/right gestures used.

15.    #535  
    Quote Originally Posted by m12x13adass View Post
    Very nice goondu... any problems or bugs on the 800w? Does Sms work with the default app?
    It's similiar to the i780 plugin...

Side effect: it disable the Palm plugin (carrier bar) so you'll loose a bunch of Palm tweaks (screen dialer, on screen search, etc.)

Plus, if it's like the i780 plugin (looks to be) you can only have 1 plugin (that one) enabled and the SMS link will take you to Outlook, not Palm SMS.

Other than that it's pretty nice and works well.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    was using the Iphone clone for a while but went back to my original .

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CapScr0008.jpg
    For the folks using Phone Alarm , how do you get the icons to go accross the screen? Mine are small and short ? Picture below

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CapScr0009.jpg
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    how are you guys getting your screenshots imbedded in posts instead of links? i tried saving as bmp, jpeg, and gif but none work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Thats what i mean, How did you get the Icons for PA to be so large and accross the whole screen ??

And as you cna tell I also cant get the picture embeded in my post either. i am eager to learn myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    how are you guys getting your screenshots imbedded in posts instead of links? i tried saving as bmp, jpeg, and gif but none work.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Thats what i mean, How did you get the Icons for PA to be so large and accross the whole screen ??

And as you cna tell I also cant get the picture embeded in my post either. i am eager to learn myself.
    its all dependant on what skin you use. Mal posted this link in another thread:

http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=6542.0